Server time: 2017-08-18, 02:55

Sign in to follow this  
PandoraX3M

Silence is the best answer you can get.

PandoraX3M    0

Sometimes I sit and think about the meaning. The meaning to all of this. I listen to the birds singing, the sun shining, small white fluffy clouds moving. Inhale the smell of refreshed grass in the morning. I would lie down and think. I'd smile. I'd take a small flower, count it's petals feel them on my skin and just enjoy every moment of it.

I didn't care for the big city life. I didn't like the big shopping malls, the constant movement, the traffic, money, cars or for that matter material things in general. I'd go into the park with my favourite book, sit under the big oak tree and enjoy the rays of sun peeking through the tree branches. I'd look at the sun dancing on the opened pages of my book as I descend into it's world. It would pull me in every time I'd start reading it all over again. Even after the fiftieth time I've read it I'd still feel tingles running down my spine while reading every bit of it.

That book was my escape from the world out there. It was my „get out card“ for all the bad stuff that would happen to me. I'd just take it up, run out of the house into the park, run away from all the yelling and crying and just forget about everything. Roll into my little fantasy and imagine what would happen if I was there. How would it feel to be her. How would it feel to just fall into another dimension where you can create your own rules. My imagination would just go wild in that moment. I'd create my own little world. Just like Alice's. My own little wonderland.

Books were what made my life. I read every book I could get to, but the only one that I came back to every time was that one book. Over and over again. At one point I started writing my own book, a sort of recreation of „Alice in wonderland“ but all of it was different. So much different. After reading it so many times I started to understand the underline of the story. What it all really ment, What the silence was whispering.

Years passed, but I never changed. I was always that little girl that used to sit under the oak tree and sink into the worn out pages of a book. I always carried it with me wherever I went. It reminded me that i could overcome anything only if i imagined it to be done. I ended up finishing school, college, got a degree in Psychology.

All I ever actually wanted is to have a peak into people's minds. To see what they think about, how they feel , what they dream about. Sometimes I'd get very complicated answers, where I'd have to read between the lines to understand what the person wanted to say.

Other times, I'd just get silence.

That's when I learned that Silence is the best answer you can get. Only trough silence, can you understand what the person is truly feeling, what he or she is truly thinking. The movements, gestures, mimic of the face... Endless possibilities to understand the meaning of that silence. To understand that the person that is silent is infact talking to you in many other ways. That these may be the only ways that this person can really tell you what is wrong with him or her.

Silence is a remarkable thing.

You just need to dig deeper.

Think harder.

Understand.

Slices-of-Silence-1.jpg

[mp3]http://puu.sh/8Xcpo.mp3[/mp3]

Edit: This is a random story I created since I had some inspiration. I'd like some opinion on it, please comment, critique me, tell me what you think and if I should continue with it. It also may one day become a character but I still haven't worked it out enaugh to start playing it.

Thank you in advance for any comments. It helps. A lot.

<3

While I haven't read most of everything yet, I'll say that I'm glad to see you in the RP section.

Just to point out, I've noticed a lot of your "I"'s are not capitalized when they should be, not that it really matters but it's good to point out.

Also, we live in a world with MP3's, so I decided to make a MP3 for you using the song provided below. Fill free to use it, just copy and paste the code in to your thread. :D

I'll have some feedback on the story it self later.

PandoraX3M    0

While I haven't read most of everything yet, I'll say that I'm glad to see you in the RP section.

Just to point out, I've noticed a lot of your "I"'s are not capitalized when they should be, not that it really matters but it's good to point out.

Also, we live in a world with MP3's, so I decided to make a MP3 for you using the song provided below. Fill free to use it, just copy and paste the code in to your thread. :D

I'll have some feedback on the story it self later.

Thank you :)

The problem is i dont have a public dropbox folder and it anoys me but i couldn't be bothered to upload it to puush for now :) but ty very much Carib <3

SatansNightOut    105

That was a very good read! I love that you reference Wonderland, especially considering your character name.

I love making references to Wonderland... I mean, after all...

9b92c7b3e620f40c9656d5e239e77e90.jpg

PandoraX3M    0

That was a very good read! I love that you reference Wonderland, especially considering your character name.

Purrr....i'll be your cheshire kitten any day xD <3

Yea. Alice in Wonderland.... It's me. It's just me. That book. Me. :)

But you know...tumblr_miupfgeKMU1r4epu7o1_500.jpg

Btw....Tea party? :P

Staggs can be the Mad Hatter xD

SatansNightOut    105

Purrr....i'll be your cheshire kitten any day xD <3

Yea. Alice in Wonderland.... It's me. It's just me. That book. Me. :)

But you know...tumblr_miupfgeKMU1r4epu7o1_500.jpg

Btw....Tea party? :P

Staggs can be the Mad Hatter xD

How perfectly insane.

And I just called Staggs the Hatter recently---go figure!

Time for a tea party. ;P

Just read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

PandoraX3M    0

I've met a woman. She's a courious creature. I helped her when she was in trouble with a bunch of zombies. They were overwhelmingly strong. I helped her get up off the floor and run away.

We talked for a while. Hours passed and i understood her. I read her like a book. She's Bipolar, yet she has this amazing ability of actually controling herself and the changes. Very courious case.

She's a strong one.

We talked and talked for hours. She told me of this group that she leads. They call themselves a family. She asked me if i would join them cus she felt very safe talking to me and it helped her overcome some stuff. She recenly lost her children. I felt the pain trough her words. She's very stable for a person who's been trough so much.

Also she's different. She told me about her and her closest friends and how they're special. I understood her need to protect them and to keep quiet of the what they really are. It's safer that way. Only the ones that are close to them may know. I guess she considers me a friend. She gave me a badge and told me where to find them.

The first one to meet was also a new recruit. A man by the name of Akio Kensei. A very interesting man. He has some unusual rituals that he follows but all in all is a very interesting human beeing that i would love to talk to more. Find out his background, his story. I wanna know what he thinks of some things. What are his standpoints. He also has a really pleasant face. Pretty. His eyes tell a story. I cannot decipher it yet but with time i think it will be possible.

I met most of her group. They seem good people. Very protective, so they come out violent at times but i'm sure it's just to be on the sure side. I understand their distrust in us newcommers. It is in human nature to distrust people they've seen for the first time. A protective instinct comes out instantly. Like wolves. Each and every one would die for the sake of the pact.

I've met...well not really. But her husband came to the place we were residing at looked at us never said a word. He only criticised the way that the other guy was "training" us. After that he got in a fight with the doctor and left the premises of the camp. From what i could get out of that performance he is very very distrustful and will not take this for granted. I'm sure we will all be kept under strict watch. One slip and we're out. I can understand him. They have made it too far for their cause to be messed up by some newcommers that have no idea what they've stepped into.

Well...they have my support. She seems to need help and i'm going to give it to her. For as long as she needs it.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/93KYz/228b059608.mp3[/mp3]

Toorrik    4

The first one to meet was also a new recruit. A man by the name of Akio Kensei. A very interesting man. He has some unusual rituals that he follows but all in all is a very interesting human beeing that i would love to talk to more. Find out his background, his story. I wanna know what he thinks of some things. What are his standpoints. He also has a really pleasant face. Pretty. His eyes tell a story. I cannot decipher it yet but with time i think it will be possible.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/93KYz/228b059608.mp3[/mp3]

Ok_b5743e_1053597.gif

I love these diaries that are based on IC events. They're great!

PandoraX3M    0

*She was walking away from the trade post with Akio as they decided to go to sleep. When they parted she turned back and went to the trade post again. Just the commotion of the place made her feel like she was back in college again, but instead of people studying around she saw people trading stuff, pulling back and forth to get enough supplies to survive in the land that was overrun by the walking dead. She went up the stairs of the American mansion, sat in the worn out yet still comfy sofa that was in the what seemed to be a living room, put her bag down and started rummaging trough it. After a minute she pulled out the old worn out book, her journal, a pen and a Thermos bottle with coffee in it. She opened the bottle, poured some coffee into the cup and put it on the coffee table next to the sofa. Then she took up her journal, opened it on a fresh page, clicked the pen and started writing*

It has been a while I've been here. This land may be overrun by zombies but it still retained it's beauty. I'm always running around on foot when I'm alone (which is most of the time) and I always find the most beautiful places. Like this one.

*There is a picture attached to the page*

760x475http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dayz.gamepedia.com/thumb/f/f5/Drakon_4b.jpg/800px-Drakon_4b.jpg?version=717f84dd6e7d4355bc9a38aa587d0327[/img]

My camera is not that good but it does the job. I sat there for a while just watching the sun set and fall down on the horizon. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. As the sun was setting the sky changed so many colors. It was... I cannot describe it with words. It's one of those things you have to see for yourself to believe it. And even though there's a virus going around that is killing people these lands seem unaffected. The grass is still green, the trees still stand, the birds still sing wherever you go. If it wasn't for all the dead walking around I'd want to stay here forever.

Apart from the beauty of the country, there are other things that interest me. And it is the people. Their mentality. I had the opportunity to meet a native Chernarussian. One of our guys seemed to have insulted him saying that a pink van we had would suit him. Even if it was me I would have taken it as a bit insulting. Let alone a man. Dougie seemed a bit stressed out today. I warned him about what he did. He apologised to the man. I hope that that accident won't interfere with our interactions with the Chernarus Liberation Front. But I highly doubt that the man will just put it behind him like that. He took down some notes, wrote a few names, mine amongst the few. I was trying to be as nice as possible. I hope it worked. I apologised once more for Dougie's behaviour. I hope the man forgives us.

As I'm sitting here I can hear so many voices, so many different thoughts so much commotion in this place. Not all people are nice to each other. There are some that act all big and shoo people like they own the place. I guess they're just scared. Fear is the thing that brings out aggression. And there are many things to fear these days. After all, everyone is just trying to survive, one way or the other. Maybe they'd have a bigger chance of survival if they were a bit more friendly...But again, it's their choice how they want to act. How they want to present themselves.

So many persona's here. Each of them presenting themselves the best they can. Well..the best they know at least. Each trying to come out as a winner but most of the time they end up losing. Funny. How life can turn upside down in a split second...the ones that were once flying high are thrown on the ground and the ones that were crawling are now lifted up. Gaining and losing. The never ending circle.

So many people to examine here. So many people to talk to. Yet every time I want to talk to someone, one individual just attracts my attention like a magnet attracts a metal plate. Like a flower attracts a bee. Akio. Such a mystery.

Silent.

Calm.

Always concentrated.

Never losing focus.

So peculiar.

He is one of those individuals that just makes me want to open their mind and jump in so I can explore the never ending depths of his subconscious..to see what is actually going on in there. He makes me go cookoo and think: "Why can't I read people's minds? Why can't I just jump in and explore?". Today I got the rare opportunity to actually talk to him alone. It was very interesting. We talked about our backgrounds. Where we came from, how we lived. Yet he seemed very closed up and secretive about most of his story. I decided not to pressure him into anything. I just went with the flow as people say. Well what I managed to find out is that he's been adopted by a Japanese family as a baby. He always wanted to know who his parents were. Much like Alice. He's...well not scared..let's just say he dislikes snakes...

*she giggles at the thought of that moment, takes a sip from her coffee cup and continues on writing*

...he said he owes Alice his life because she saved him...What else...

*she bites her pen a bit looking through the window thinking what else she found out about Akio*

...oh yes...there are some things he would not tell me. I asked him about the necklaces he always seems to play around with. He showed me one of them. Had a sort of a triangular pendant on it. It had very interesting engravings on it and on the back of it it had little bumps all different size and length. I'm very curious to find out what it actually is. But I decided not to push him. Instead I will wait and see if he will tell me himself one day. In the meantime I will continue to hang around with him. He's like that one spark of sunshine that keeps falling onto your face no matter how you position yourself it will just be there and bug you. In a good sense that is. I am very fond of the man. His eyes show that he's a good man but he has many secrets. And from what I've learned by talking to him, he will guard those secrets with his life and tell them only to people that are worthy of his trust.

I hope to one day be trustworthy. I hope he'll open up to me. Suddenly I seem to have stopped looking at him as a simple "patient" should we call it. It has deepened. I seem to crave for his presence. And the more time I spend with him... it becomes a greater need. Curiouser and curiouser.

I've never felt such a connection before. Not once.

Well... since I've started it...might as well continue.

See where it all leads.

As a wise THING once said:

"If you don't know where you want to go

it doesn't really matter where you go.

You'll get somewhere,

as long as you walk long enough."

*She drinks the rest of the coffee in one sip and closes the Thermos bottle. She closes her journal throws it into the bag with the rest of the stuff she pulled out, but leaves out her old worn out book. As she gets up, she puts her backpack on her back loads her gun, puts the book under her arm and runs out the mansion, straight trough the back gate of the trade post and disappears into the nearby forest humming a song with a big smile on her face*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/9mJTq/d93f9a234b.mp3[/mp3]

Edit: The picture is not mine. I did not snapshot that i found it on the internet.

PandoraX3M    0

[mp3]http://puu.sh/9p3Us/9a4b79ef02.mp3[/mp3]

Oh the commotion...oh the racket that goes on in this place. I'm begining to feel anoyed by the constant chatter. People are constantly pulling back and forth over arghuments that should have been settled who knows how long ago. I just cannot stand people that wont learn on past mistakes. I mean come on. Stop looking on the past and concentrate on the future for once people.

Unresolved issues everywhere. I mean I have unresolved issues too but I moved on. I have made peace with the fact that it is what it is and I moved on. I guess some people just don't have the mental strenght to do so.

Well other than the constant screaming of people around us...i was content with the situation that was happening within the group. It seem everyone is getting along pretty well, noone's mad at noone...Everyone seem to be able to have a nice conversation without raising their voices. It also might be the fact that that doctor has not been around for a few days. He was sending out really agressive aura everywhere we went. And we often got into trouble because of it. Maybe he's taken a few days off to deal with his problems and blow off the steam. He was really tence and distracted anyways. It's better for him that he left for a few days. That will give people time to think about how they act uppon things in the future.

Meanwhile in my world.

The sun seems to be shining much brighter than before. There is birds singing everywhere, such a sweet melody that would melt your heart the second you heard it. The smell of flowers is just... addictive. A sence of strenght, peace and security...all around. I feel warm inside every time i see him. And it's not cus of the Sake we keep on drinking.

*giggles*

I've never felt such a feeling. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before. I've heard of such a feeling from my students and patients but never felt it myself.

Those so called "butterflies" in my stomach...

The smile that never fades...

I can't seem to understand it clearly...

Some call it a crush... Some call it fondness... some call it beeing in love...

I don't understand it.

This is all new to me. Maybe I should have left my wonderland sometimes just to sence this. It's a whole new wonderland where it's not only me creating it...I'm not alone in it. He's there.

*stares into the clouds and smiles. If she could have glowed in that second she would have been the brightest object you could see*

When I'm next to him i seem to lose myself...I drift off somewhere...I drift off into another wonderland. It's odd. I thought i would never part with my own place but he's pulling me in...and i like it.

We talked some more today. There was many people around us but we were oblivious of the fact. We just enjoyed beeing next to one another. He was tense. I could see it. I decided to give him a neck massage. The reaction was... more than good.

*giggles at the thought of the sounds Akio was making while she was massaging his neck*

I tried to remove the tension from his neck, shoulders and back. He had so many tissue knots but i managed to get rid of most of them. When i was done he jumped out of his spot and started stretching and jumping saying how he feels so much better. I told him that i went trough a course for a massuse in my spare time. It comes in handy sometimes. Well next think i know, we changed roles. Now he was massaging me.

That touch.

He made me tremble.

He's got such strong hands but one of the most gentle touches i've ever felt. I felt like a queen. It was amazing. After a while he lifted up my shirt a bit and went under it just moving his hands all over my back. Feeling every milimeter of it...

OOOhh...dear....

*shivers at the memory of it*

That was...mmh...well....

*giggles*

That was almost... well...it was peaking...

*continues giggling*

After that i felt this massive urge to just pull him and drag him away from all the people. Just pull him with me and dissapear into our little place. Well... i jumped up and dragged him away from everyone. We went outside the trading post and settled down in the forest near it. We put up a fire and just sat and talked. I loved every second of it. What happened next I didn't see coming...

He opened up a bit... He told me he's never been with anyone before, that he's never felt like this before. He told me he really wants to get to know me better and open up completely to me.

He told me he likes me...

I think i was red as a chilly peper at that moment... I was amazed...amazed by the fact that he was one of the first people ever not to look at me with a massive question mark over his head...not to think of me as a weirdo...or a freak...or a crazy person....

He was looking right at me... and he saw something noone's ever seen before. He saw the real me. Not the cooky weird girl that always laughs and jump and loves everyone. He saw the little girl that hid behind the canvas. He saw me. The real me.

It felt... different...

Noone's ever gotten through to me...

Well atleast not if i didn't let them.

See...i put on this act of a crazy little girl to test people. To see how broad their views are. To see how they'd react to a person like that, because you never know what you're gonna encounter. And if you take in a crazy little girl that is just impossible to control...and you look at her as one of your own.... you are a resonable and wise person because you look past the initial first impression to get to know the person and do not just dismiss her because she's a bit out of the ordinary. The only thing that's stopping this world from achieving serenity is the fact that people are too prejudice. And that's always going to be a major problem of humanity.

But Akio... he makes me want to be myself. And he's the only person who's seen me like this. Just me. Laelynn.

I gave him my book. He didn't look at it as a silly trinket that a silly woman is carriing around because she's crazy. He saw it as something of value to me. Something that holds memories. Something precious. I told him to read the book cus he might understand me a bit better after he reads it. He said he'll most deffinitely read it.

He wants to know me...

Someone wants to know me...

Curiouser and curiouser.

This world is full of interesting things...

I think i found one of the most interesting ones...

And i'll try to dechiper his secret...

No matter how long it takes...

After i gave him the book i told him i need to go to sleep cus i was really tired. He said he'll escort me to a safe place. I felt special. Not special as usual...this was a different kind of special. The kind of special as in someone cared for me. Someone cared how i was and if i was safe. Before we parted he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I did the same. We decided to take it one step at a time. Step by step. Day by day.

Before we know it we'll get to where we want to be.

As i told him:

If you follow the directions you will be directed directly in the right direction.

*smiles remembering the puzzled expression on his face as she said this, closes the journal and puts it back in her bag in a small hidden spot*

PandoraX3M    0

[mp3]http://puu.sh/9pGcN/20309fd492.mp3[/mp3]

*she sits atop the little hill near the camp fire she was sitting at with Akio, fiddling with the necklace he gave her. As she looks at it, her face forms into a soft, calm smile, a smile she never had before, especially not because of a man. She looks up on his tent, sees him sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face and smiles at the sight of him. She comes to his tent very carefully, trying not to disturb his sleep, kneels down, removes a bit of hair that fell to his forehead as he was sleeping, caresses his face smiling at him then moves closer to him and kisses him on the forehead. Slowly, she picks herself up off the floor and moves away back to the firepit to get warmer. She rummages trough her bag, only to pull her journal out of it seconds later, takes a half empty bottle of Kraken rum she's been keeping in her bag since she left home, opens it and pours some into a cup. Rum was her favourite drink in the world and she had a tradition of drinking 2 glasses of it each month just to celebrate life. This time the bottle was almost empty after she poured it. She takes up her journal and starts writing*

He... memorises me.

He... ignites my flame.

He makes me wanna live my life to the fullest.

He makes my days bright and shiny even if the rain is pouring out of the clouds. When I sit next to him the feeling is just... I don't know how to describe it. It lifts me off of the floor and I feel like I'm floating somewhere calm and safe. Somewhere nothing can touch me but him.

Somewhere I can only feel his touch on my skin, his lips on mine...

*smiles to herself and downs the first cup of rum*

There I go into a fantasy and I've not even kissed him on the lips. But I long for it so much. We are becoming... close...

And every time I sit next to him, shivers flow down my spine...

I need to be next to him...

I need to feel his warmth...

I need to feel the safety I feel when he's near...

When I close my eyes... I can see him. When I cover my ears I can hear his voice... When I fall asleep I dream of him. I'm in deep, and to be honest... I don't want out. This is the best I've felt in ages and I will not let anyone ruin it.

I took him to Kotei Shima today. I had to show him that place. And i had perfect timing. As we crossed the bridge to the island the moon was going down on the horizon and the sun was peeking out slowly. Here's a picture I took of it.

*a picture is attached to the page*

760x556http://puu.sh/9pGQB/054e440132.png[/img]

That's Akio in the picture...

We talked for a long time...he told me more about him. How he used to live, how life was. I found out he's two years younger than me. I didn't care. I told him age means nothing. When I first saw him I thought he was at least 25 by the attitude he had. He's so mature. He doesn't rush things and he thinks rationally. Above all, he has a open mind. He doesn't judge anyone on their first impression.

Oh will I ever be able to fully understand that man? I hope to understand at least a minor part of him... I hope I'm up to the challenge... Because I really want to be close to him.

I saw it in his eyes that he's trying when he said he wants to open up to me. I repeatedly told him I do not want to force anything on him. If we need to take this slow well that's how it's going to go. Slow. As slow as possible. Patience is a virtue sometimes. All will come in it's time.

And when it comes it will be amazing...

*Downs the second cup of rum up, closes the journal and throws it in the bag. She gets up off the floor, takes a water bottle and pours the water over the fire extinguishing it leaving only ashes on the ground. Walking slowly to the tent she looks back one more time to Akio, smiles at him blows a kiss, then kneels down and crawls into her tent on all fours closing the zipper on it, lies down and closes her eyes in attempt to fall asleep*

Edit: This time the pic is mine :3

Mick    8

Another great story and epic picture :)

Like the colours!

Toorrik    4

That picture is amazing.

iSHixxc.png

There is the other perspective :)

Onto this entry, its amazing. I'm in love with this story... literally ;)

Darterz    0

Well I was reading all of this, I could feel the emotions portrayed in it. It was quite incredible.

PandoraX3M    0

That picture is amazing.

iSHixxc.png

There is the other perspective :)

Onto this entry, its amazing. I'm in love with this story... literally ;)

<3 believe me i feel the same :D

Well I was reading all of this, I could feel the emotions portrayed in it. It was quite incredible.

Means a lot when people feel it :) ty

PandoraX3M    0

[mp3]http://puu.sh/9rbhS/97a7d156c7.mp3[/mp3]

*The sea in the bay was calm and murmuring. The only sounds you could hear were the small waves that were kissing the shore and the birds quietly chirping, preparing for a long night sleep. Laelynn was sitting next to her tent, quietly carving a piece of wood, ocasionally looking onto Akio that was sleeping in her tent. She put the piece of wood she was carving on the floor next to the fire and crawled into the tent with Akio. She positioned herself next to him and just watched his face for a while. In her mind, he was the most perfect beeing she's ever met. Only one touch from him, only one kiss, could turn her whole world upside down. She moved her hand across his face gently feeling his skin. He moved in his sleep and smiled when he repositioned himself. She moved out the tent and sat back in the same spot as before, this time taking her journal out of her bag. She takes a look at the horizon and starts writing down slowly*

He's... amazing...

We practically spent the day together. We never left eachother's sight. It was amazing. We talked more, we smiled more and in the end i got my wish. We kissed. And once we did we couldn't stop. I was just melting. His lips, his touch. I couldn't contain myself. I wanted more. I wanted him so much. I know we decided to take it slow but when he kissed me, when he held me it felt so right. I felt like he's always been there, somewhere near me... waiting. Just for me. Nothing else mattered in that moment. He was there, next to me. I was in his arms. And if I died in that moment, I would have died a happy woman.

At first we we're shy and giggled alot when we'd kiss. There were people around us and we tried to hide but we failed. We lauged about it. I had to take a nap in the middle of the days cus I felt faint. I haven't slept in about two days. I just couldn't. My thoughts were somewhere else. They needed space.

The second my head hit the pillow on the bed in one of the mansions i fell asleep. I was so tired. I shouldn't put myself trough that anymore. But the sleep was nice. I had a dream:

I was back home again. The sun was shining trought the tree branches, I was sitting under the oak tree once more. People were passing by absolutely ignoring me, as if I wasn't there at all. I was reading my book when suddenly a shadow fell uppon me. I felt anger but when i lifted my head up all the anger went away and a feeling so sweet, so calm filled me from the inside. I was looking directly into Akio's eyes. Those beautiful greenish eyes looking down on me. He smiled and extended his hand towards me. I took his hand and he lifted me up so quickly as if i was light as a feather. We walked trough the park, down the road all the way to the beach. At one point we were wearing normal clothes and the next moment, when we stepped onto the sandy beach I was in a bikini and he was in hawaian shorts. We ran trough the shallow parts of the water, splashing eachother, laughing and just beeing happy. Then he lifted me of the ground, spinned me around and eventually layed me down into the sea and started kissing me all over my body. I trembled under every kiss, under every touch of his hand. At one point, he lifted his head, looked me in the eyes for a second and said " I love you Laelynn, I always have loved you." He kissed me once more and then i woke up.

Truth be told I didn't want to wake up but I knew the real Akio was waiting for me down there with the rest of the guys. Later on we sold some cars and we headed off to the coast.

The sun was setting as we arrived to Guba bay and I just had to take a few pictures. I pulled out my camera out of the back pack and well... these came out as a result.

*three pictures are stapled to the page*

760x528http://puu.sh/9qMN1/59a8f47d5e.png[/img]

760x528http://puu.sh/9qMM7/f6ff23e34f.png[/img]

760x528http://puu.sh/9qMIt/b8ff81bdbf.png[/img]

The sunset was beautiful. I went in for a quick swim while the others were coming. There's just something about the sea that calms me down and helps me think clearly. It was a bit cold but I got used to it. The entering part was hard. Plus i had to look around to make sure noone was looking. I wasn't going to bathe in my clothes wasn't I?

Later on, we were sitting near the shore just talking, just taking advantage of the moment. He managed to find a small bag of strawberries. We fed them to eachother and laughed about it. I don't know how this goes but it seems like i really am falling in love really hard. I don't know. Sometimes I think about "should I do this or not" and "will I scare him away if I move in" and "how do I do this anyways?". It's all so confusing to me. Yet it's so simple. So pure. I decided I'll let him lead the way. Let him decide which road we take. I'd go anywhere with him.

Well night came and we felt really sleepy. After the whole day of non-stop laughing and running around, talking i guess we should have grown tired of eachother. But we didn't. Earlier that day he told me he left his tent over at our last camp. I trembled for a second when he said that but came to my sences and told him he could sleep in my tent if he wanted. My tent is a bit bigger but you know..still crowded for two people. We agreed he'd sleep with me tonight. We found a nice little hill where he put the tent up. Then he pulled me towards him and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck as he lifted me off the ground. I was flying again. I smiled while kissing him thinking of the dream. Moments after he put me softly on the ground and continued kissing me there. Then he smiled at me and told me we should take that to the tent. I smiled back shyly and followed him in. Turns out it's not that crowded in my little tent. We continued on cuddling and kissing for hours after we parted with the group. We just couldn't keep hands off of one another.

*giggles at the thought of it*

Well when we couldn't think straight anymore, he kissed me with last atoms of his strength and we set off for the night.

I saw him fall asleep like two minutes after he closed his eyes. Well it's been like an hour since he fell asleep and i'm still up. I should join him in there.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

And if it's half as good as today was...

I welcome it with open arms.

*she closes her journal and puts it in her bag. The fire was almost out when she took a water bottle and poured the water over the firepit extinguishing it. She packed her stuff and put her bag next to Akio's under the tree next to the tent. She then slowly entered the tent on all four, squeezed infront of Akio and laid down. Akio half woke up as she put her head on his hand, he pulled her closer to him with his free hand, kissed her on the cheek and fell back to sleep moments after. Laelynn lifted his hand that was around her waist kissed it and put it back where it was then closed her eyes and fell asleep with a smile on her face*

Toorrik    4

[video=youtube]

I said this in Skype right before I read this and I mean every word.

9rcv1

- Dont pay attention to Chris' name. I renamed him >:]-

Another amazing read. More amazing screenshots. I cant wait to wake up tomorrow and jump into game with you again.

Helix    35

This is such a good story Mia, whenever im reading an entry i can just picture it and feel all the emotions in the posts its truly amazing :D

Sign in to follow this