Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:50

Sign in to follow this  
Sir Doctor

Getting started on Youtube again-Need your help <3

Sir Doctor    3

Hello community :)

Some of you may have been aware of my old youtube channel Explosive Banana Gaming. Unfortunately though that channel was beginning to grow in popularity, YouTube had for some reason, placed 3 strikes on my account for copyright (which I did not breach - all my music was royalty free).

I created a new channel, calling it Capslock Doc and made a few videos: [video=youtube]

My intro came from an intro site and didn't really suit the content/name and my logo was a 5 minute job in Photoshop.

But I was not happy with the quality of my content as I could not record in high quality because of my PC. I now have a new PC and am looking to "Rebrand" my channel, but I would the community's input and help <3

I changed my channel name to Crossbow King as I have some great TOR content recorded some other such stuff ;)

Knowing there's some great artistic talent here in the community I would love some help on getting the following things organised for my channel.

- A simplistic logo/icon (Like BYZE)

- A banner

- A simplistic, clean and creative intro (Nothing 3D and CODMontage-y, again BYZE's intro is something that is really nice, simple and clean)

- Other people to post content? (I had an idea of having a sort of channel hub for multiple people to post great DayZ content on but I'm not entirely sure on this)

Post in the thread or PM me if you keen to give me a hand! <3

I might be able to help with the log and banner if you give me a description on what you're looking for.

Sir Doctor    3

I might be able to help with the log and banner if you give me a description on what you're looking for.

Something really simple and clean, I would love to have a "character" to "mascot" my channel as such, like BYZE has his chicken in 3D glasses, I was thinking maybe a cartoon lion wearing a crown and aviators :D

Something really simple and clean, I would love to have a "character" to "mascot" my channel as such, like BYZE has his chicken in 3D glasses, I was thinking maybe a cartoon lion wearing a crown and aviators :D

Alright bro ill see what i can do. GG