Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:21

Sign in to follow this  
Cluski

What's your character's personality like?

Cluski    0

I'd imagine there's a lot of hardcore 'badass' kinda people; but are there any sort of cordial, maybe quite characters out there? Are you one of the people who tend to stay away from the stereotypical, Daryl Dixon, frondeur-ish personality? What are you like?

P. Morris    0

Im a friendly survivor. When im exploring a town and i see someone i always tell them hello (while remaining hidden from them. Can be nice and safe ya know). In the TP i tend to be quiet. There is enough people talking there lol. I can be a "badass" when need be i just dont prefer it

Cluski    0

Im a friendly survivor. When im exploring a town and i see someone i always tell them hello (while remaining hidden from them. Can be nice and safe ya know). In the TP i tend to be quiet. There is enough people talking there lol. I can be a "badass" when need be i just dont prefer it

I get what you mean. Being a "badass" is so common and frankly, I can't see myself even pretending to be something remotely close to that. But I'm happy to see not everyone is die-hard.

runewr    1

My character is a super x marine supertrooper with bazookas on his shoulders.

On a bit more serious note: I'm a friendly engineer who happens to be with the "wrong" crowd. Tries to help out unknowns / friendlies as best I can, and hate enemies with every gut I got. As for weapon handling, I've learned by doing. Prior to apocalypse I had no clue.

I am just a layed back guy, and i you dont mess with him then he mess with you.

Major Tom    78

I started off just playing the character as myself. I was friendly to most people unless they were an asshole to me. Slowly as my time on this server went on, I developed my character to have an actual personality of his own rather than just being me in a video game.

I started off friendly. Now I see my character more like this guy:

IHW_Preview_Carver.png

Kellmondo    0

I'm usually the quiet one who can secretly f**k s**t up if you get on the wrong side of me

Malvarik    7

Polite to people but not overly-friendly. David mostly sticks to his group members.

Hudson    0

Quite reserved when it comes to strangers or enemies. Speaks openly to those who he can trust unless in the presence of his ranking officer.

Dave    1

I'm a psychotic man with a false sense of security. You know, the normal stuff

Matt    21

My character is very friendly to most people he is very stubborn though he is also very protective of his friends as he treats them like family.

Tomeran    3

Which one of them?

Othuyeg wins this thread.

IHW_Preview_Carver.png

All the evidence we need that BHM is truly evil.

As for Tomeran, he used to be a normal "family guy" that ended up being a semi-insane brute whom ended up feeling guilty and then reformed to a nice guy, and then he ended up eventually feeling things were hopeless so uh....

Semi-depressed good-guy ex-bandit? God its hard to put a label on these things.

PandoraX3M    0

Bipolar.

Thats all i gotta say.

If u catch her on a good day you can still get killed if she switches :D

Mattbro    0

I started off just playing the character as myself. I was friendly to most people unless they were an asshole to me. Slowly as my time on this server went on, I developed my character to have an actual personality of his own rather than just being me in a video game.

I started off friendly. Now I see my character more like this guy:

IHW_Preview_Carver.png

I'm more of a Kenny guy myself :troll:

SatansNightOut    105

A friendly psychopath who has a soft spot for animals and polite manners. ^_^

Desmond is the kind of guy that finds doing stupid, irresponsible things really fun. Such as unloading a 200rd box of ammo in the middle of a city or getting in to drinking contests. He also is very polite and tries to be as outgoing as possible towards the people around him whether that is at the TP, or those unfortunate enough to be stuck playing a "game" with him.

Also, don't make fun of him unless he knows you pretty well. Kneecaps always seem to go missing when he gets angry...

driveslayer    0

John is a bit naive. He's a traveler and hasn't been around people too much. He's overly friendly and just wants to trade food and supplies and maybe meet a stranger or two since he's now stranded here. He hasn't been forced to kill anyone yet and would prefer to keep it that way, but he is slowly coming to realize that his type is alone in this world.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Nathans a pushover.

Plz my name is Nathan.

Stagsview    589

Staggs me for me is my most complicated character that I made. I think the best way to discribe him would be he is a man with a past that hunts and controls his actions. Someone who is able to control the masses with a snip of his fingers but refuses due to his guilt he likes to punish himself morally and test himself how far he can go without snapping. He treats life like a game on hardcore mode and enjoys testing peoples faith on how much theg value what they have.

Is he a bad man? Im not going to lie... Of course he is.. But due to actions and results in his past... All he knows to do it fight.. And when he doesnt fight with something.. He fights with himself. He has a sweet side... A version you could call his sober moments. Those are when he is most dangerus as he opens up.. And more than often.. Resulting in the harm of the other..

Emotional train playing him..

Mojo is the type of person who might rip your throat out on a monday, but catch him around a camp fire with a joint and a bottle of whiskey in his hands and he is as harmless as a fly.

Franz is normally nice and calm and generally doesn't talk much to people that he doesn't know or don't seem really friendly, but if you insult/harm him or his friends it can get pretty uncomfortable.

And if you are an enemy of his group or himself and manage to get captured by him you should prepare yourself :D

materiel    0

Danny is a peaceful and goodhearted person, but is loyal to the people who he trusts which usually ends up getting him in fights when he's friends cause trouble or are in trouble themselves.

Jack on the other hand lives to cause chaos, With no sense of morality jack only lives to please himself. Jack isn't particularly interested in just outright killing people, Instead he prefers to make the people he encounters uncomfortable and and even scared. Jack lives for the moments he can make the nicest or even the most cold hearted of people nervous of what he's going to do next.

My main character -Fox- is an overall good-minded person. Friendly, defensive, educated and common sense. He tries to say the right thing but sometimes it sounds very ambiguous and most people misunderstand him.

He likes being surrounded by people. But he needs some time alone. Even though he feels lonely very easily.

Loneliness for too long puts him in a deep depression and makes him feel useless and unwanted. He always tries to find a purpose for his life. Questions like "Why am I still alive? What am I supposed to do?" follow him everyday.

Kind of controversial I'd say. And pretty much myself.