Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
TimothyRork17

Great Community

This is a good community. Although I dont get on the RP servers as much anymore due to Cherno-Bad-Frame-Fest, I still had some good Rp moments. Like when me and a guy I met got stuck in a firefight situation near a camp next to a pond. He and I got held up in a house with 2 dead guys in there. I had my hatchet ready to swing at anyone to come through the door, and if I failed he had his Kar98 ready to fire. When the firefight was over, we were told not to take from any of the bodies until the coast was clear. We both ended up dying due to a desynch with and SUV phasing through a crashed humvee and exploding.

Another time (not really the best moment, but still good roleplay) is when I was in Zerenogorsk ( i think thats what the place was called) I was being chased by a zombie and saw a black SUV just take off from the market. I went to the market, but the city zombies cornered me. So I had to scavenge and shoot at the same time.

When I got out of the market, the SUV returned with what sounded like heavy metal music blasting through the car. I was nervous to "befriend" them so I tried to get out of there as quick as possible. They ended up seeing me running and followed asking if I needed a ride. I dont trust alot of people so I replied with no and managed to escape them. I feel like I should have gone with them.

My point is: No matter what the case, you guys still try to make it possible for any player to have good RP with you. Even if a player is playing OOC, you guys keep your cool and still RP and keep the situation fun.

I will be logging back into the Server 2 after a few weeks of corrupted data today, and hope that you guys have not changed.

5/22/14

Quick question: Any idea where a trader post is located? I can never find one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all precise in our own way, but are all equal to one another.

This is a good community. Although I dont get on the RP servers as much anymore due to Cherno-Bad-Frame-Fest, I still had some good Rp moments. Like when me and a guy I met got stuck in a firefight situation near a camp next to a pond. He and I got held up in a house with 2 dead guys in there. I had my hatchet ready to swing at anyone to come through the door, and if I failed he had his Kar98 ready to fire. When the firefight was over, we were told not to take from any of the bodies until the coast was clear. We both ended up dying due to a desynch with and SUV phasing through a crashed humvee and exploding.

Another time (not really the best moment, but still good roleplay) is when I was in Zerenogorsk ( i think thats what the place was called) I was being chased by a zombie and saw a black SUV just take off from the market. I went to the market, but the city zombies cornered me. So I had to scavenge and shoot at the same time.

When I got out of the market, the SUV returned with what sounded like heavy metal music blasting through the car. I was nervous to "befriend" them so I tried to get out of there as quick as possible. They ended up seeing me running and followed asking if I needed a ride. I dont trust alot of people so I replied with no and managed to escape them. I feel like I should have gone with them.

My point is: No matter what the case, you guys still try to make it possible for any player to have good RP with you. Even if a player is playing OOC, you guys keep your cool and still RP and keep the situation fun.

I will be logging back into the Server 2 after a few weeks of corrupted data today, and hope that you guys have not changed.

5/22/14

Quick question: Any idea where a trader post is located? I can never find one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all precise in our own way, but are all equal to one another.

Just a little southeast of green mountain.