Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:50

Sign in to follow this  
Claude Parker

Interview With a Zombie

EDIT- Format has been fixed, thanks for bearing with me guys.

*You see a warn piece of paper swirling waywardly in a gust of wind, thinking it may be of some importance you snatch it up and begin reading.*

(The following is an IC (Through the eyes and words of my character) journal written about the life of "Claude Parker" a young jornalist who recently arrived in Chernarus.)

[attachment=1128]

I appreciate any feedback, whether it be good or bad I'm always interested in learning to write better and more compelling stories. Keep in mind this was written on my phone, so I realise it may not be the best of quality and most likely includes some spelling errors (Think of it as a rough draft, as this is my first attempt at posting any of my stories in the fourms.) Thanks in advance to everyone who takes time from their busy days to read my somewhat amature writing. =3

Hudson    0

Too small can read it, any change of getting it bigger?

Dang, I kind of figured that would be the case. Ill have to reformat it on my Pc when I get home. Cellphone don't like high res. =P

Burgz    6

You could try uploading it to www.imgur.com and posting it here that way? I don't know if it would make much difference though.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Here is the image: http://i.imgur.com/msUceWH.jpg

Post this in its place in the thread to post it as an image:

[img=http://i.imgur.com/msUceWH.jpg]

SatansNightOut    105

It was not bad, but I feel like you should incorporate a bit more of your character's personality and background into it. :)

It was not bad, but I feel like you should incorporate a bit more of your character's personality and background into it. :)

Of course! I intend on making it a running thing that'll slowly reveal my character and who he is. Each except will follow a certain theme (This one being "Memories of Family") pertaining to events that have happened IC. Think of this as a prologue, in reality its more of a trial run to see what kind of feedback i receive to know if I should continue posting.

Sign in to follow this