Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wyimaginowany

Whitelisting closed :(

Question

Hello, im from Poland. I want to be whitelisted and i I sat down and wrote stories and answered questions. Alright done. 30 min and "Insufficient/Incorrect KoS explanation. Please explain the rule in detail, try explaining". Okay i have 24h, okay, today i wanted to answered the question. I look The "whitelist is closed for non-donors", god damnit. i wrote this post becase i want answer about this question please. I love your mod, this is awesome.

Solution: Wait until it opens again or donate €5

19 answers to this question

I'm not sure to understand what you want. All I can say is, the whitelist is currently closed to non-donors and there are no ETA about when it will re-open.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Can you donate ?

Hatch    0

If you donate a minimum of €5 then you will be able to send in a whitelist application.

This will be the only way you can send in a whitelist at the moment, otherwise you will have to wait.

/Solved

Solution: Wait until it opens again or donate €5

I don't want donate becase i dont know what is this, i want to play this and check this mod and see how this mod work in my computer becase i have wooden. When i donate and with this mod be lags then i throw money down the drain.

In this case you will have to wait, sorry.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I don't want donate becase i dont know what is this, i want to play this and check this mod and see how this mod work in my computer becase i have wooden. When i donate and with this mod be lags then i throw money down the drain.

Completely understand what your saying but if you can run normal DayZ the chances are you can run this.

If you don't want to waste your money you will unfortunately have to wait until whitelisting is opened to non-donors

oh my God 3 days whitelist be open, God damnit. I waited a week and then this, i have bad luck.

Just be patient, it will pay off. :)

next week? be open?

oh my God 3 days whitelist be open, God damnit. I waited a week and then this, i have bad luck.

Who said it would be open in 3 Days ?

Whitelist was opened by the 3,4 days. That is schort.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

next week? be open?

Whitelist was opened by the 3,4 days. That is schort.

Okay well yeh that isn't long just wait an then jump straight on it when it opens :)

Good luck

It will not lag if you can play normal dayz. In fact fps is going to be improved. I have a £300 PC and I can run it at about 40-50 fps.

In DayZ vanilla i can play with not lag. Is DayRP optimalised?, becase in Origins (sorry for publicity) i have 10 fps.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

In DayZ vanilla i can play with not lag. Is DayRP optimalised?, becase in Origins (sorry for publicity) i have 10 fps.

Hmm I don't know then because on Origins my frames were better than on normal DayZ.

But on DayZRP that runs well it's better than per say epoch which for me personally runs badly.

It depends on your specs :P

Jannik    0

what about us who managed to write an Application in time, will we still have a chance to be Whitelisted (if, it was good enough to be approved) and play here now or should we wait until next time before they will be read

sorry my bad english

enar21    1

DayZRP is not as laggy as normal dayz servers. I get like 30 - 35 fps on normal dayz servers and 45 - 50 fps on DayZRP. DayZRP runs much better. I can promise you, as I was in the situation as you, donate. Do it, I still regret waiting instead of donating. 5€ isn't that much if you don't like it. But I do promise you that you will atleast like it for a time long enough that it's worth 5€.

donate-now-300x113.jpg

Do it!