Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
wiki2434

Why did my account get removed?

Question

wiki2434    0

Ok a few days ago I got white listed on an account with the same name as this one but now I am no longer white listed and I had to re-make my account. I was just wondering why that was.

7 answers to this question

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Did you post on your account because you need to post somewhere outside of introductions and farewells to keep your account from bein deleted ?

Could you perhaps have been pruned for Inactivity?

Did you make at least one post with that account that wasn't in the joining and leaving section?

wiki2434    0

Did you post on your account because you need to post somewhere outside of introductions and farewells to keep your account from bein deleted ?

Im pretty sure I did but I only got white listed like 2 days ago and i cant check now :/

Burgz    6

Im pretty sure I did but I only got white listed like 2 days ago and i cant check now :/

Do you have the exact date for the account that your made? It's 30 days that your account will be removed after if you have no posts.

If your account name is still exactly the same, then it was either deleted for another reason or pruned for inactivity.

wiki2434    0

Do you have the exact date for the account that your made? It's 30 days that your account will be removed after if you have no posts.

If your account name is still exactly the same, then it was either deleted for another reason or pruned for inactivity.

Alright then i gess i will just have to re-apply for the whitelist :/ thanks

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Alright then i gess i will just have to re-apply for the whitelist :/ thanks

No worries

Good luck second time around mate :)

Marking as solved.

/Solved

Solution: Once you've created your account be sure to post in at least one other thread that isn't "Introductions and farewells" in order to prevent your account from being pruned.