Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Reverend

Nobody Hurts Women

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

For hours, he hunted. For days he starved. He weeks he did not talk to any other human. A wolf alone. He was sneaking around the forest for days now, searching for food or any other survivors.

He knew every single part of the forest, every stick and every leaf. He knew the scent of the morning and the sound of the moon. And today, Lady Luck smiled at him.

In the middle of the night, as Laurent sat on top of a tree, scouting the area, he noticed a movement a few hundred meters away from his location. It was something different, not your ordinary rabbit. Humans. Two men and a woman from the Marauders were walking along the road, one of them bleeding. Laurent knew that because he could smell the blood. He loved blood. It's taste lingered on his lips, the same feeling came to him. The feeling he had when he burnt the man to get him to talk. But this was different. This was survival, not family. And here, nobody else ranked with The Reverent.

In a single slick movement, he jumped onto a pile of leaves under the tree. He ran, like the wind, cutting through sticks like they were paper and he was a knife. So sprinted towards them, silent, unnoticeable. His black monk cloak covered his whole body, making him look like any other shadow.

Laurent stood inaudibly just behind the group of people. They still hadn't noticed him. "Must be idiots" though Laurent. But he knew that sooner or later they would notice him. He had to make the first move. But killing them would not seem fare, one of them was bleeding, plus this might alarm the rest of The Marauders. He decided to talk to them.

-Hello?- said Laurent, as he walked from behind the tree.

The men turned around with their guns pointed at him. One of them had an eye patch, the other was wearing a hat. The woman seemed to be harmless and fine, but there was something in her eyes that Laurent noticed. Pain. Suffering.

-What are you doing here, in the wild?- asked Laurent.

-Shouldn't we be asking you that question, Father?- replied the man witch eye-patch.

-Yeah, what do you want?- said the one with the hat (with a really strong Russian accent)

Laurent decided to use his ordinary story, about him being a hermit in the mountains, only coming down in search for food. He tries to only eat vegetables and fruits, but today he felt so weak, he wanted to have some meat.

-To my luck- he said -I met you! Would you mind sharing some of your food with a lonely man?-

The two men looked at each other and turned back to Laurent.

-How about you [email protected] off, old man, before I shoot your [email protected] head, idiot!- said the eye-patch man.

-You shouldn't have done that, comrade...- whispered Laurent and walked back to the trees.

The two men laughed, and then followed the way Laurent went, hoping to find his home and raid it. But not this time. The woman stumbled and fell. The men turned around, kicked her and laughed.

-Get up, you [email protected]! Otherwise I make you suck c0ck!- said the Russian guy, punching her.

Laurent was watching all this from the hill just above through his binoculars. One thing he hated was people insulting him. But what he hated even more was men abusing and hitting women. He had no mercy left for those two. He got up, got out is trustworthy silencer and sprinted. He did not care how he had to kill them, the only thing that mattered was that those two will not see the sunrise, and Laurent would make sure that would happen.

As he got closer, he heard screams and crying. He stopped and peeked from behind the bush. He saw that the men were undressing the woman, liking their lips. Laurent licked his lips as well, but not because of the woman. Because he wanted blood. He put his gun away and smiled. A row of shiny, white sharp teeth appeared, reflecting the moonlight. Then, he jumped.

He flew through the air, onto the Russian guys neck. The man stumbled and fell, with Laurent's teeth sunk into his neck. Laurent was biting towards the windpipe, chunks of meat flying around. The eye-patch got out his gun and shot Laurent in the arm. Laurent fell from the man, with a chunk of the guy's neck in his mouth, moaned and chucked the meat at the other person. Eye-ducked in disgust and got up. And in the next second he was rolling off the hill, with a knife in his forehead.

Laurent was breathing heavily. In, and out. In, and out. In, and out. Every breath felt like a razor was cutting him on his lungs. He turned to the woman, who was staring at him with awe and fear. He walked up to her and she whimpered:

-Please don't kill me...-

Laurent looked at the ropes around her and with a single move cut through them. Then he turned around, picked up one of the backpacks and walked off into the night.

He found a piece of the man's neck on the earth, picked it up and chewed on it. Yum.

Glenn    10

Wow.... really .. just wow!

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

You mean you like it or no?

Murdercool    29

I need to ask something, is this the Marauder group we have on the server right now? Or did you just feel like putting Marauders.

Otherwise I feel like it was a good read, very dark and disturbing.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I need to ask something, is this the Marauder group we have on the server right now? Or did you just feel like putting Marauders.

I don't actually know... probably the second one

Murdercool    29

I don't actually know... probably the second one

Okay good because some people would take that as you writing things about a group on this server.

Glenn    10

You mean you like it or no?

Yes i love it! such a plot twist

Sign in to follow this