Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

Random night show, came to say hello (LIVE @twitch.tv/riggslive)

Before is start with the information about this post I would like to say a thing things.

First of all, how are you all doing? I hope everyone has a great time and getting ready to put on their shorts and enjoy the summer.

Second of all, I am not making a return, ok? all clear!

I am dropping in to say hello and see how everything going with the community, and I have to admit, it has been pretty weird not acting out Morgan for a while. Anyway, I thought why not make a random stream tonight. At 20:00 or if you will 8pm server time, I'll stream live on server 1 and then server 2. I will start at S1 and hop on to S2 when I feel like it.

If you happen to be online at that time, you're most welcome to hop on to my channel over at twitch.tv/riggslive

I guess I'll see some good ol' faces tonight.

Stay classy San D.. Dayzrp!

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

I suggest you hop on S2 before S1 because of TP, bound to get more RP in the stream.

:)

I suggest you hop on S2 before S1 because of TP, bound to get more RP in the stream.

:)

I will get there eventually, looking forward to see the new Trade Post

Jamma    4

Hey Morgan, I'll be sure to pop over and say hey :)

Valkerion    0

Eww you're James Sykes? i would have never guessed.... #themoreyouknow

And yes i might actually get to meet Morgan i mean iv met him before but he may have been a bit dead just a bit

Glenn    10

Hey morgan! well how are you doing...

Great! Don't forget to bring the umbrella drinks!

Hey morgan! well how are you doing...

Hi, all good, sun is shining it is warm in Sweden. My crops are growing like never before!

Oh hey Riggs!

Well hello there old friend, hope to see you tonight

Burgz    6

Hey again Morgan! Come teach us more Swedish some time soon please?

Haha, yeah but as mentioned you literally will sit on your stream spamming S2 for a good 15 minutes before you get in :P

You could get lucky though:D

Hey again Morgan! Come teach us more Swedish some time soon please?

Haha, yeah but as mentioned you literally will sit on your stream spamming S2 for a good 15 minutes before you get in :P

You could get lucky though:D

Stick around and I'll teach you some more Swedish! See you tonight buddy!

Ego    1

Ill come in to the stream and say hey, but for RP I may have to...avoid you :P My RP story heavily involves RSM and seeing you will mess it up ;)

Ill come in to the stream and say hey, but for RP I may have to...avoid you :P My RP story heavily involves RSM and seeing you will mess it up ;)

Of course, I see that you're in BHM now. Is it the same character you were in RSM with? Would you do me a favor and send a message to Tommy boy for me if he would not see this. Message: He might get his chance tonight!

Ego    1

Of course, I see that you're in BHM now. Is it the same character you were in RSM with? Would you do me a favor and send a message to Tommy boy for me if he would not see this. Message: He might get his chance tonight!

Yeah same character, but like under cover attempting to find out where RSM disappeared to when I was away :P Simplistic story but its been quite fun to rp out so far!

And yeah Ill tell Tom

Yeah same character, but like under cover attempting to find out where RSM disappeared to when I was away :P Simplistic story but its been quite fun to rp out so far!

And yeah Ill tell Tom

Sounds like a very interesting story. I will focus heavily on what has been going on in character / story on dayzrp while Morgan has been away on the stream tonight.

Glenn    10

Btw is there going to be any cooking with morgan again?

[video=youtube]

Major Tom    88

Oh boy! One last chance to kidnap you and enact my revenge for you taking my thumb!

Everything has been setup and quicker than I expected, so I'll start the stream a bit earlier, see you at twitch.tv/riggslive

Thanks to everyone that tuned in tonight, it was good talking to some of you again :)

Also really liked what you have done with the new Trade Post, looks great!

And special thanks to Aron Johansson for some nice roleplay!

See you another time again

Burgz    6

Mr Morgan Riggs...did you get KOS'ed by any chance? :(

No, I was robbed by SDS (I think) and then just as we are surrendering they are getting shot at and we start running. Then I got shot while trying to take their vehicle. But I really enjoyed it, hoped that it would have lasted longer

Glenn    10

No, I was robbed by SDS (I think) and then just as we are surrendering they are getting shot at and we start running. Then I got shot while trying to take their vehicle. But I really enjoyed it, hoped that it would have lasted longer

Yeah Volki, CRA, BHM and SDS ware fighting!

Major Tom    88

Yeah shame I couldn't kidnap you amongst that large firefight. So typical that the moment my number 1 target comes online, 3 clans have KoS on us.

Hopefully you'll be on again soon, so I have further chances <3

Before is start with the information about this post I would like to say a thing things.

First of all, how are you all doing? I hope everyone has a great time and getting ready to put on their shorts and enjoy the summer.

I am dropping in to say hello and see how everything going with the community, and I have to admit, it has been pretty weird not acting out Morgan for a while. Anyway, I thought why not make a random stream tonight. At 20:00 or if you will 8pm server time, I'll stream live on server 1 and then server 2. I will start at S1 and hop on to S2 when I feel like it.

If you happen to be online at that time, you're most welcome to hop on to my channel over at twitch.tv/riggslive

Will we be receiving any free beefsteak?

William01    0

Sorry 'bout killing you today bud, thought it was S.D.S :/

Anyways still a brilliant stream well done :)