Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Reptile449

The "How badly are your exams going?" thread

Reptile449    0

Almost finished mine, one today and last one next Wednesday.

Todays is probably going to kill me: No sleep, sore throat, feel sick and this is apparently the hardest one this year. Basically going to wing it and try not be be sick on my paper/pass out.

So how about the rest of you guys doing whatever exams you have? Going well?

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

The joys of not being in School anymore, although when I was in school and did my exams I did not treat it to seriously and tried not to stress about it, ended up doing quite well in the end :)

Owen    16

Not going bad at all actually. Though one unit may be messed up due to the teacher leaving and not teaching us half of it.

Harry    18

Most of my exams are going alright.

Only math is killing me. Its such a piece

of shit section. Especially for me because

things you get there you wont even use in your daily life..

Valkerion    0

Although im not in school anymore i did literally NO revision leading up to my exams still got Bs in everything for the most part so you know :P also got an A in mathematics which everyone of my employers seems to be shocked about when i tell them because apparently counting is hard...

****Please note the above method will not work for everybody i strongly recommend you still revise...

Reptile449    0

Half my year doing physics had the same issue as you Owen, think my brother has the same thing too, really messes with your grades in that subject.

Jaso, maths is basically there to impress people even if you're not going to use it later on, just look at what Valky said.

Rolle    2963

Today I would love to start a thread "How incompetent are your co-workers?". Can I?

PLZ MY NAME IS ROLE

Valkerion    0

Today I would love to start a thread "How incompetent are your co-workers?". Can I?

PLZ MY NAME IS ROLE

Go ahead id love to tell everyone how incompetent my co-workers are :P

Reptile449    0

PLZ MY NAME IS ROLE

Sounds great.

PLZ MY NAME IS NATHAN

Sidewinder    1

Core 2 maths, half my class broke down in the exam hall... Now it's history unit 2 -.-

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I love exams, they're fun.

I might sound 'odd', but I like silence it brings and just being able to sit in peace and write

I'm not the greatest student and don't always do the best compared to everyone else, but that sure doesn't deter me.

Andrew    0

I love exams, they're fun.

I might sound 'odd', but I like silence it brings and just being able to sit in peace and write.

Gets geography 1st in the grade nek minnut wrong paper ;)

Alan Woods    4

Out of 4 important exams done, I failed Italian, going downhill with maths but passed law and political economy.

History is left, and it proves to be quite a bitch to learn and understand...

Zelo    0

I got 6 exams in total and 1 is a retake that'll determine whether I get an A or not...I'M GOING GREY BECAUSE OF THE STRESS D;!!!

Voodoo    489

Luckily I don't have exams. Unluckily I have a boss that is causing me stress

Popeye509    1

Chemistry is going to go very badly but I think it is the subject I am going to drop and the rest seem to be going well so overall not too bad, I just don't want to get a U or E in chemistry... :/

Burgz    6

I thought to myself, he seems pretty smart.

giphy.gif

Herr    0

I'm pretty fucked for German, but in all, I'm okay because I got a scribe for all my other exams.

Mr Gingee    2

Although im not in school anymore i did literally NO revision leading up to my exams still got Bs in everything for the most part so you know :P also got an A in mathematics which everyone of my employers seems to be shocked about when i tell them because apparently counting is hard...

****Please note the above method will not work for everybody i strongly recommend you still revise...

Can confirm this does not work for everyone. I didn't do terrible in my exams, but I got a fucking D in maths which is a pain in the ass for a lot of jobs in IT.

jakem10001    1

talking about exams, i have 3 A2 exams in the next 2 weeks, i should be revising but.... meh

Ross    0

i was doing a geography exam and looked at the clock and i thought i had half an hour left to do loads of the writing thought i wasn't going to finish, so i wrote untill my hand bled and then realised i had an extra 30mins left so i sat there for 30mins pretending to flick through my booklet and correct answers. also finished english fucking literature today and it does feel good never reading a book or writing about one ever again.

kyoto    4

I have to wait another three weeks before my exams even start :P