Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:06

Sign in to follow this  
patisboss

Application was rejected last night, waited 24 hours and no you're not accepting them

patisboss    0

That's just extremely unfair. i took alot of time to make a great application and it was rejected yesterday for unclear reasons as i explained the rules in my own words clearly. and now, i cant even re apply because you are no longer accepting them less than 24 hours later. Looks like you just didnt want me on your servers for no reason at all. I give up on waiting, ive waited and waited and now this.. rediculous. the servers arent even close to full anyways. so yah, just wow.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

They're humans, with a real life and other commitments, of course it won't take them 30 seconds for them to accept your application.

Now on the front of you being denied, to be blunt, i'm glad. From reading this, you show no maturity and lack the mindset that is acceptable here.

The world does not evolve around you, many have been denied and took the staffs observations on-board and corrected their mistakes.

So please, stop your complaining.

Burgz    6

S2 is full for a large majority of the day, S1 is usually more than half full. Your application was rejected because, to put it bluntly, jt either wasn't good enough or you missed something out. The admins would not reject it without good reasoning.

If it has annoyed you that much then maybe think about donating? You get jumped up the queue and can apply whenever. You get a yellow name and using the money you donate, you can buy skins from the donation exchange.

Or you can wait. Best of luck! :D

Staff never denies someones app because they dont like the applicant. They denied you because you didnt explain the rules right..

They're humans, with real life and other commitments, of course it won't take them 30 seconds for them to accept your application.

Now on the front of you being denied, to be blunt, i'm glad. From reading this, you show no maturity and lack the mindset that is acceptable here.

The world does not evolve around you, many have been denied and took the staffs observations on-board and corrected their mistakes.

This.

@patisboss

If you can't take a rejection lightly then I don't think you're going to last long in this community. Complaining won't help and your attitude won't either.

Mush    2

Bluntly, you got it wrong so you paid the consequences.

It's nothing personal, you just got something wrong, you still have another chance to apply.

Also, change the attitude man, no need for it.

Rolle    2456

Just because the servers aren't full doesn't mean we will accept just about anyone to fill them. Quality over quantity.

The whitelist has been closed again as during 2 days it was open we have received 100+ apps and now we have to go through them. It will open again once we're done with them.

Rifleman    14

The admins don't deny applications for no reason - it's nothing personal to them.

Like Mush said - you got something wrong, and so you got denied on the whitelist.

We're all human - and we have real life commitments - and I'll have to remind you that the admins are doing all this for zero charge, nothing, at all - their spare time is donated VERY kindly to both the Forums and the game itself, and to keep the game world interesting - so don't expect them to jump when you want them to.

There was no need for the attitude, so don't complain and use this time more constructively to rewrite your application.

Guest TrueChang   
Guest TrueChang

Before you send your app in make sure to run it through a spell check, just to make sure it's all up to scratch then read it ALOT it has to make sense. You just have to wait as this community is very popular. The early bird catches the worm, you had the prime chance now just wait for it to come again!

They're humans, with a real life and other commitments, of course it won't take them 30 seconds for them to accept your application.

^^This, making a thread and complaining shows a lack of maturity. I had to wait around a month for application to be reviewed. Also the application is not all about how well you know the rules so perhaps you failed for a different reason. If you are really so impatient you can always donate, this will allow you to re-apply.

Smith    1

Yeah man, be very thorough and read through your application. I got rejected because I muddled up my explanation of the KOS rule but I went through it and confirmed with Hatch where I went wrong, and resubmitted.

If you don't have the right mindset for the community here, you can't be surprised when they reject you.

Terra    1372

Ok.

I think Op understands now. I´m closing this.

If you have questions about rules you can join Ts helpdesk and ask for clarification.

You can also use the search function.

Good luck to you

Terra