Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:11
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
WarMachine

Skins Suggestions!

WarMachine    11

Well, I found a few skins which I really liked and I am sure the community will to. They are really good looking skins and they are all military oriented skins. I added one picture per pack and there are many more if you will click on the link. Here are the skins of which I have found.

The Desert Mercenaries and Black Ops skins pack:

2661-blackopsj.jpg

Special Forces Alpha:

f8596149b7f2_4.jpg

Jamma    4

The black ops skins are already in the mod I think so to implement them wouldn't be to hard (Not sure if you know this ;)), so a +1 for them.

However, the Project Paranoia forces I dislike as I feel like the textures are a bit off and some of the modelling looks a little weird. So a -1 for them I'm afraid.

Moose    7

I like the green helmets with the face guards but I couldnt care for green skins. The black ones are alright though. +/- 1

FireMatt    1

Both of these packs are in the mod.

Unfortunately I believe that the Black Ops skins do not work. I'm not 100% sure about this but I believe the models do not work correctly and instead the player camera gets stuck in the ground.

I could be wrong so we would need a developer to confirm.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Unfortunately I believe that the Black Ops skins do not work. I'm not 100% sure about this but I believe the models do not work correctly and instead the player camera gets stuck in the ground.

Yeah you are right, although I believe the council uses one of the black ops skins so some more of them may work.

Toorrik    4

Project Paranoia skins have been suggested before and during the big Skin vote we did before, they received near to no votes.

Gooby pls

Reptile449    0

Project Paranoia skins have been suggested before and during the big Skin vote we did before, they received near to no votes.

Gooby pls

Dolan pls.

Mikachu    26

Yeah you are right, although I believe the council uses one of the black ops skins so some more of them may work.

If this is the case it might be a simple config change to fix them.

I am slowly going through the current skins and making them work but it takes time, you already got 4 new skins in the past month and will be about 5 more in the hotfix patch - rest assured I'm trying to consistently config all available skins.

If you want to make it go faster, much faster, you can send me the classname of a skin already in the mod along with a clear picture of it like the ones on the exchange.