Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TylerP500

Weapons

Question

TylerP500    4

What Kind of weapons are people typically armed with in this mod, are there static emplacements?

9 answers to this question

Yuval    2

KSVKS and RPGS....

On a serious note the way i see it, we are supposed to use civ weapons like enfields and KAR98, while i (and others) end up using snipers and high end weaponry, that stuff is very rare though.

Dora    0

Moving to questions.

Civilian weapons and AKs usually. Powerful bandit groups usually have western weapons such as M4's.

Daryl Dixon    0

Most of the weapons I see on people are AKs, civilian weapons (like a Lee Enfield) and some shotguns. Usually the big groups tend to have their fair share of the "High end" weaponry. I always carry an AK your less likely to get robbed and it does everything one of them fancy western weapons does.

Mikachu    26

What do you mean by static emplacements?

I don't believe there are any static Gun emplacements apart from prop ones around the trade post.

You'll find that people are running around with all sorts of weaponry ranging from a simple AK to KSVKs and RPGs, It would be hard to say what the majority are using but my bet would be the AK74M with all the varying attachments.

Daryl Dixon    0

What do you mean by static emplacements?

I think he means weapons that are mounted such as the M2 machine gun. As far as I'm aware I think they are only spawned in for special occasions. I noticed one at the trade post near the restricted area I'm not sure if it is operable though.

mantispro13    0

Most weapons I see people with are AKs. I assume that's because they are less rare in the loot table as Chernarus is in the East. They also mainly have -very- low-end civ weapons, such as the Lee Enfield and the Kark-98.

Some people do have western weapons, such as M4s however, these are quite rare now compared to AKs.

Have we answered your question?