Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Comrade

About myself! :)

Comrade    1

My name is Havard 18 years old lives in Norway.

Ive been playing DayZ for 2-3 years now and differend ArmaRP mods for 1 year.Now am just waiting for a administrator to review my apply that took me 6 HOURS to complete! I just wanted to Introduce me to the DayZRP Community! Would been cool to know how long it took you guys to complete the apply!:)

RP Name/Role:

James Lucas

ex-Mercenary

~James Lucas

Mental    0

Welcome to the community! :) Good luck with your whitelist application.

Also, if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or any other member of the community, we are all pretty friendly here :D most of us are anyway ;)

If you have any troubles installing the DayZRP mod, then to to the Guides & Tutorials section of the forums. There will be plenty of people there to help you. Also you may want to BRIEFLY read the DayZRP lore, just so you know the boundries of what is and isn't acceptable RP.

Also, quick tip, you need to post somewhere outside of the 'Introductions and Farewells' & 'Forum Games' sections or else your account will be deleted for inactivity in 30 days. The best thing to do would probably be to head over to the General Discussion section of the forum get involved there!

Comrade    1

Welcome to the community! :) Good luck with your whitelist application.

Also, if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or any other member of the community, we are all pretty friendly here :D most of us are anyway ;)

If you have any troubles installing the DayZRP mod, then to to the Guides & Tutorials section of the forums. There will be plenty of people there to help you. Also you may want to BRIEFLY read the DayZRP lore, just so you know the boundries of what is and isn't acceptable RP.

Also, quick tip, you need to post somewhere outside of the 'Introductions and Farewells' & 'Forum Games' sections or else your account will be deleted for inactivity in 30 days. The best thing to do would probably be to head over to the General Discussion section of the forum get involved there!

Thanks alot for the tips and stuff like that! Hope i get my apply accepted shortly so i can have a awesome expirience in the DayZRP community! :)

Velkommen ;)

Takk takk ;)