Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:29
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
The_Testificate

New Banners (What do you think)

Just wanted to make this thread to see what everyone thought of the new DayZRP banners.

Personally I love them and really like the fact that it changes between quite a few. Great addition to the forums

Also feel free to say which one you like best. My favourite is the one Rogovo church

Mikachu    26

Love it :D

Dawn    0

My only issue with the new images is that its decreased the page load time on the forums for me by a little bit.

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

Truly wonderful.

mantispro13    0

I love them, and they go through quite a few great pictures, but they do slow down the loading speed of the forum pages a bit for me....but it's probably my rubbish internet :)

Dave    1

I really like them :D

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Makes it look like a whole new website! (thats a good thing).

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

-snip-

Guest TrueChang   
Guest TrueChang

Makes it look fresh. I like. A good idea would be for somebody to set up a email and have US send them pictures of us ig and use them.

Soren    0

My only issue with the new images is that its decreased the page load time on the forums for me.

Me too. Instead of being 0,00001 seconds, it's now 0,00002 seconds. Not sure how long I can go with this anymore.

Banners look great. I like it.

Daryl Dixon    0

The new banners look great. It gets a bit boring looking at the same image over and over again.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

My only issue with the new images is that its decreased the page load time on the forums for me.

GingerHippo    4

I'd love to be able to have the ability to choose one to stay for my own preference though as some of them I don't like but others I would prefer to see everytime.

Personally really like them.

Well done to whoever took the pictures.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Me too. Instead of being 0,00001 seconds, it's now 0,00002 seconds. Not sure how long I can go with this anymore.

Sure man, let the sarcasm flow through you. Wasn't saying they're bad, but now my browser lags and takes 5 or so seconds to load rather than the typical 0.00001 seconds.

Soren    0

Sure man, let the sarcasm flow through you. Wasn't saying they're bad, but now my browser lags and takes 5 or so seconds to load rather than the typical 0.00001 seconds.

Was just a harmless joke, apologies.

Honestly though, yeah, I have noticed a little change in it, but I don't really personally mind. Five seconds is quite a lot though, I can understand. I don't know if it would be possible for Rolle to make it toggle-able, whether or not you want the same banner every time or not.