Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest XFaytal

New to RP

Guest XFaytal   
Guest XFaytal

Hey everyone just want to introduce my self, my name is Luke and im 16 years old and I cant wait until I get going. iv played dayz since the day of release and until now I decided to come and try DayzRP :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome man .

Take the time to read the rules carefully. Which goes without saying. Also follow them, also goes without saying ;).

Need any help PM me or any of the staff team brah

Guest XFaytal   
Guest XFaytal

Welcome man .

Take the time to read the rules carefully. Which goes without saying. Also follow them, also goes without saying ;).

Thanks man, and iv read them like 4 times over :D

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome man .

Well that's good man if all people did that then the whitelisting reviewing would be so much easier for admins :)

Also nice picture I'm sure Husky will be pleased with that one

Guest XFaytal   
Guest XFaytal

Welcome man .

Well that's good man if all people did that then the whitelisting reviewing would be so much easier for admins :)

ah thanks man well I needed to know the rules I did not want a ban so better be safe then sorry. the only thing is on the white list I put the wrong in game name I just hope they let that slide

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

ah thanks man well I needed to know the rules I did not want a ban so better be safe then sorry. the only thing is on the white list I put the wrong in game name I just hope they let that slide

You don't have to stick to your story or even your character from your whitelist app.

The app is just to see your roleplay skills and see how well you know the rules. The second you get Whitelisted you can change character.

For example I Whitelisted as a character James Adams. Although I still play on that character my main character is Jabriil Mumbasi who's a Somali pira..... Fisherman.

Guest XFaytal   
Guest XFaytal

You don't have to stick to your story or even your character from your whitelist app.

The app is just to see your roleplay skills and see how well you know the rules. The second you get Whitelisted you can change character.

For example I Whitelisted as a character James Adams. Although I still play on that character my main character is Jabriil Mumbasi who's a Somali pira..... Fisherman.

ah I see I thought it was like that, thanks for the help :) just cant wait until im accepted man cant wait!!

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

ah I see I thought it was like that, thanks for the help :) just cant wait until im accepted man cant wait!!

Fingers crossed for you man you clearly look like your here to play and have fun and not KOS every person you see ;)

Good luck with your application hope to see you in game soon

Guest Dolphin   
Guest Dolphin

How i saw that comment play out as i read.

good-save-o.gif

Welcome to dayzrp, You might not be so happy if you find me... us in game.

Guest XFaytal   
Guest XFaytal

Fingers crossed for you man you clearly look like your here to play and have fun and not KOS every person you see ;)

Good luck with your application hope to see you in game soon

Thanks means a lot

How i saw that comment play out as i read.

good-save-o.gif

Welcome to dayzrp, You might not be so happy if you find me... us in game.

well I play I enjoy if I do find ya I better play cool :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

-quote-

This is how we do thangs up in the MDR land.

Proper use of the word 'thangs' +1

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-marauder-media

Oh no it are Marauders everyone run quick ;)

Also Faytal as you can see last bit of advice your post count is sitting at 0 and you need at least 1 post to keep your account from being deleted.

Posts in this thread don't count so you will need to post somewhere else on the forums and check to see when you get the post.