Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:34

Sign in to follow this  
DKmintz

New user saying hello :)

DKmintz    0

Hey guys, just filled out the whitelist app, bloody hell thought I was applying for a job!

Its good to see, its a strict filter on the type of player that gets through to play DayZ RP, and so I hope iv passed :)

Anyway, just saying hello, hope to get out there soon and join you all.

Mr Bobby    0

Dude if you are serious and really want to join RP to RP I'm sure you will be accepted. :)

I don't know how long you will need to wait but when I applied I had to wait for quite a long time.

In the mean time I'd say keep active on the forums and re read the rules if there is anything you are not sure about. The worst thing would be if you got in and then got immediately banned because you broke a silly rule that could have easily been avoided.

Hopefully see you in game or on the forums soon :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome dude. Read then rules carefully and that way you will be able to write a flawless whitelist app hopefully :P

Visit teamspeak if you need help or wanna play we play more than just DayZRP in this community (a lot of CSGO)

Need any help drop me a PM

Welcome to the community! :) Good luck with your whitelist application.

Also, if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or any other member of the community, we are all pretty friendly here :D most of us are anyway ;)

If you have any troubles installing the DayZRP mod, then to to the Guides & Tutorials section of the forums. There will be plenty of people there to help you. Also you may want to BRIEFLY read the DayZRP lore, just so you know the boundries of what is and isn't acceptable RP.

Also, quick tip, you need to post somewhere outside of the 'Introductions and Farewells' & 'Forum Games' sections or else your account will be deleted for inactivity in 30 days. The best thing to do would probably be to head over to the General Discussion section of the forum get involved there!

DKmintz    0

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

I am indeed having issues with getting DayZRP to run, trying to rollback beta patches and what not. I will check the above links for pointers but I am struggling atm. I'm sure I will get there!

I will also read up on the DayZRP Lore section as I'm not sure about that!

Thanks again for the heads up :)

No worries, glad to help :)

ckr    0

Welcome to the community, looking forward to seeing you in game.. If you ever need a hand or someone to survive with look out for me in ts and i'll happily help you out.

DKmintz    0

Managed to resolve my beta issues xD

Played for a bit tonight, met a couple cool guys, feels like DayZ the way it was meant to be xD

Samaritan    254

We have to make sure that DayZRP 'let the rights ones in' hence the job application lol

Just would like to welcome you to the community and well done on getting your application accepted. See you on Chernarus as a friend or foe!

o7

Samaritan

Guest Nykke   
Guest Nykke

Welcome

Oldbrah for CH

Oldman    22

Welcome

Oldbrah for CH

PM me pls I give advise in robbing free medics.

GrayGray    3

Read those rules!

Great to see another player, hope to see in Chernarus mate!