Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:35

Sign in to follow this  
Hofer

Znovunabytí moci - Sladká pomsta

Hmm I wonder what this means.

Maybe it means they might actually start playing in game consistently nearly 5 months after TCP was accepted :troll:

Well this can only be interesting.

Muntz    3

Maybe it means they might actually start playing in game consistently nearly 5 months after TCP was accepted :troll:

We are on pretty often. There aren't a lot of us and we aren't super active in-game everyday, but we play.

We are on pretty often. There aren't a lot of us and we aren't super active in-game everyday, but we play.

Hence why i put the word "consistently" in :P To be honest you were personally on for a while yesterday (saw you on the player list)

Hofer    20

F8X5gAH.jpg

He packed his backpack full of supplies, in hopes to find what he seeked. His destiny was clear, and he knew what to do about this. The road ahead was long, he had just returned. But he had finally gotten in contact with those he wanted contact with.

It was a late spring day when he finally found what he was looking for. It was a dark and cold evening with heavy Chernarussian rain. The tears were hard to hold back, it was the first time in a long time he felt like home. He had the feeling that a dagger had just been removed from his back, and the pressure of the wound had been released.

The pain experienced over the past months had almost been unbearable, he hardly survived it all. He once again felt safe, his life began to feel complete.

The terror and fear had not released his soul yet though, and henceforth he would tread with caution throughout the lands.

They would regret everything, he was here to stay. Here to find himself.

He had the feeling that a dagger had just been removed from his back, and the pressure of the wound had been released.

A dagger, like the one from his patch, he will now use to mutilate his enemies.

Very poetic, no?

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Lovely, can't wait for more. Short and sweet.

Sign in to follow this