Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:55

Sign in to follow this  
patisboss

recieved "NLR and KOS are both lacking important details"

Question

patisboss    0

I submitted extremely detailed desciptions of both NLR and KOS and every rule within them and all the guidelines and even gave a few examples but was still rejected due to "NLR and KOS are both lacking important details" i find that incorrect and im not arguing or anything i just dont think my whitelist application was actualy read thoroughly. or misenterpreted maybe? Still its not fair.

11 answers to this question

Burgz    6

Post your explanations here and some people would definitely be willing to help you out! The admins do thoroughly read each one but I can see why you're frustrated.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I don't think at the slightest one of the admins would have denied you because they didn't read it thoroughly enough. They go through tons of applications and read them thoroughly. Most people spent alot of time on there application, I did also.

I think you may need to go over the server rules again and remember every peice of information on there. The admins are strict for a good reason. This server is very up on the rules, if you fail to understand any of the rules, you could potentially receive a ban, so they basically have to make sure that every application has enough detail so that they are sure that the application sender knows the rules and hasn't miss-read any of it.

As I say, just read the rules again and go for another shot at the application, spend more time on it and go over and over the application just to see if you didn't miss-type anything. It's worth it, I promise.

patisboss    0

it will not allow me to review my application or i would gladly post my answers i gave within my application. i gave both explanations with examples on what to do and not to do and they were also both over 700 words as requested. ive read the rules 4 times over aloud to fully understand them and put alot of time into my answers and am positive they are both correct. i just dont understand or feel that this was fair. :/

Well, there goes my chances of any fun today. :(

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

-text-

What you should of done was to save it on a word document on your computer or something, I'm not sure if the admins save all applications, you could PM an admin to check:

http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php

I gather from the title of this thread "NLR and KOS are both lacking important details", you didn't explain it in enough detail, I think that's something you need to work on, for example, if you are creating a scenario don't jump straight to the point, describe everything in detail, what you should and shouldn't do and so on.

patisboss    0

I actually did explain it in the way you are describing and in exact details to what the server rules states. that is why im confused. And i had it copied but accidentally copied something else and lost the copy off my application :/

i guess ill have to redo everything tomorrow even my backstory and all since it was accidentally uncopied by me.. only reason im bothered by all this is i stayed up extremely late because i wanted to play dayRP really badly tonight. even trying to be extremely active on the forums and interact with the community like a good RP player should. basically on here for 5 hours straight excited to play. it just sucks and is really discouraging.

Burgz    6

I actually did explain it in the way you are describing and in exact details to what the server rules states. that is why im confused. And i had it copied but accidentally copied something else and lost the copy off my application :/

Once again dude, the admins know every rule by the book and your application isn't the first to be reviewed. To be honest, if they said you missed something...then you missed it.

As Pandi said, PM one, they might have kept it, but if they haven't, you're going to have to start from scratch. Sorry.

Mush    2

Seems like you've got your answer. As for improving, I'd recommend using the supplemental rules as well as the on site rules.

Do you want me to mark this as solved?

patisboss    0

i guess you can mark it as solved although no real help was really gained from this thread.

Gina    26

If you would tell us what exactly did you write in your application, we could perhaps tell you what was missing or wrong with it. :)

Ex-Admin

Mush    2

Unfortunately there's not much more help we can give. I'll mark this as solved. If you have another question, feel free to ask me or another member of staff. I'd recommend taking Gina's offer and talking to her about your application.

Solution: Use this page to improve certain rules of your application. Make sure you read through everything and put it all in, double check grammar and spelling and save your application.