Server time: 2017-08-23, 08:12

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Malvarik

Anyone want to help me with my logo?

Malvarik    7

Hey guys i'm the co-leader of The Outcasts(Actually the leader, don't tell Tom Ashford :D). I have this logo for our clan but i'm unable to make the background transparent. i was hoping that someone may be able to help me with it so that our logo won't look like poo in game. Here it is. Also i would need help re-sizing it for in game use.

Thanks guys!!!

Toorrik    4

Doing it now :) Will post results shortly.

Also resized to the appropriate 256x256 needed for XMLs.

9QAiuth.png

I am making another change to this picture which I personally feel will make it better. Stand by.

Due to the "spikes" around the edge, the actual logo is smaller than it needs to be due to it being Wider than longer, and XMLs need to be square.

eOctCV8.png

This is the idea I had.

Both of these have a few small blemishes that show up vs a dark background and that can be fixed easy but it doesn't matter ingame. Let me know which one you want to use and I can appropriately fix it for use on forums

[EDIT] I just noticed on your clan thread, you already have a logo that is transparent. All you needed to do was resize it.

Malvarik    7

Doing it now :) Will post results shortly.

Also resized to the appropriate 256x256 needed for XMLs.

9QAiuth.png

I am making another change to this picture which I personally feel will make it better. Stand by.

Due to the "spikes" around the edge, the actual logo is smaller than it needs to be due to it being Wider than longer, and XMLs need to be square.

eOctCV8.png

This is the idea I had.

Both of these have a few small blemishes that show up vs a dark background and that can be fixed easy but it doesn't matter ingame. Let me know which one you want to use and I can appropriately fix it for use on forums

[EDIT] I just noticed on your clan thread, you already have a logo that is transparent. All you needed to do was resize it.

Thank you so much for both of these! The one without the spikes looks really great! I Cant wait to see what it looks like in game :D!

Malvarik    7

-Snip-

Yea actually i would love it if you could fix up the second one for the forums :D

Toorrik    4

Yea actually i would love it if you could fix up the second one for the forums :D

No Problem. It'll be done soon.

o8Oe4t0.png

Malvarik    7

No Problem. It'll be done soon.

o8Oe4t0.png

Thanks!