Server time: 2017-10-21, 22:50
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Malvarik

David Wolfe, The Ex-Mercenary

Malvarik    7

The Story of David Wolfe, Co-Leader of The Outcasts.

(///OOC i will be mentioning my deaths a couple times but i'll have a way to incorporate them into the storyline)

Entry 1

Running, thats all David really did now that the apocalypse had come about. He was always running from one place to another for different reasons. The mud squished beneath his feet as he ran through the field towards Dichina. Zombies idly stumbled along to his right but he paid them no mind. All he was focused on was getting to the settlement at Dichina. While David slept his group,The Outcasts, had gone off ranging for supplies with Block 17. Wolfe awoke to his radio blasting with distress signals from his people. He grabbed his backpack and got in touch with them. The first one to answer was his Co-Leader Tom Ashford.

"C'mon Tom what's happening? You gotta tell me something man!"

"Wolfe! Thank god man there's so many of them, they're everywhere! JOHN"S DEAD MAN!"

"What's happening? Did you guys get trapped by zeds?!"

"No man!, its them, The Marauders."

As David went to reply he heard a scream echo from Tom's radio.

"You want some of this you bastards! Well i'm ready! I'm mother fucking Tom Ash-"

There was a barrage of gunshots that made David cringe away from the radio. Then there was only silence. David kept running towards Dichina. "Tom cant be dead, he's way to stubborn to die", he told himself as he sprinted through the field. When he got within range of the settlement he heard more radio chatter from Block 17. The Marauders had them pinned inside the settlement.

David ran to the hill overlooking Dichina and sat up against a tree. He then aimed his rifle at the gate and waited. It seemed like forever until a Marauder came to the front entrance. As the man kneeled to check on his dead friend David shot a bullet at his head.Miss. He then fired another that found the side of the man's skull.As Wolfe reloaded he turned on his radio and learned of back up that was on the way. Before he could start rejoicing though he heard the snap of a twig behind him. When he spun around to shoot his assassin a bullet ripped through David's waist and his blood splattered the bush behind him. Then another bullet went through his shoulder and came out the other side. Though the pain was tremendous he kept firing at the assailant. Finally, a bullet found his head and then darkness. When he awoke he was at Green Mountain. Had it all been a dream? Had any of it really happened? He picked up his radio off the ground and heard the familiar voices of his comrades. Look's like Trading Post is his next stop.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Loving It!

Malvarik    7

Entry 2

All around David people gathered up their gear and set up their tents for the night. The Outcasts had been walking all day to get to the Trade Post and were dead tired. While they went to work though all he could think about was his past. Someone had asked him earlier about it and now it was all he could think about as he gazed into the fires.

He was a mercenary before the apocalypse because it paid good money and he was able to travel. That doesn’t mean he enjoyed his job though. There was this one time they had been hired by some guy in the Middle-East about 5 years ago. He called them up and offered 2 million dollars. All they had to do was wipe out an entire village that might be hiding an American soldier. The money was too good to refuse so their leader accepted.

He still remembered that night even after all these years. They had been having some festival and there was dancing and drinking. The smell of smoked meat and the sound of cheers filled the air as David and his team crawled towards the village with their Night Vision Goggles on. The first to go was some man sitting there eating with his family. They didn’t really have enough time to react before they were dead too. The cheers that had filled the air previously were replaced by shrieks and cries for mercy. Wolfe didn’t remember shooting but there he was aimed at the crowd firing. They soon swept through the town killing anyone left alive. One man stumbled out of a house clutching his bleeding stomach and asking for mercy.

Before David could respond one of his teammates pulled out a pistol and shot the man in the head. He looked back at David and said only two words, No Survivors. That night had been filled with bloodshed and murder. Even in his dreams their shrieks and begging can still be heard. Truth be told, it was part of the reason why David had formed The Outcasts and helped all these people. He had his hands so covered with blood that he was just trying to scrub at least a little away.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Extremely vivid writing with great details! The guy in your squad reminds me of myself :P

Mick    8

Just noticed this.. amazing read buddy, keep them coming! :)

Sign in to follow this