Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spc. Lake

Grr

Guest Spc. Lake   
Guest Spc. Lake

Can't wait to play with you guys and to hook up with my old clan buddy!

Guest Spc. Lake   
Guest Spc. Lake

Well, I was honest. I took a lot of effort into making my player. I am a mature programmer, but I do not meet the age requirements because I am 14. Its okay, you need to keep people like me off of here. So yeah, Grr

I wonder if there is a way to get past this. I see no un-blacklist forums. So if you know of one, could you tell me so I can apply? I really want to join this community and join my good buddy

gr1ves    3

Well, I was honest. I took a lot of effort into making my player. I am a mature programmer, but I do not meet the age requirements because I am 14. Its okay, you need to keep people like me off of here. So yeah, Grr

I wonder if there is a way to get past this. I see no un-blacklist forums. So if you know of one, could you tell me so I can apply? I really want to join this community and join my good buddy

Hey man, unfortunately at the moment there is no way to get around the age limit. My advice would be to just hang in there, get involved with the forums and what not. Then when you turn 16, send in your whitelist application. I know it's a long wait but it should be worth it!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I'm sorry friend, like stated above, there is no way to bypass a blacklist due to being underage.

Unfortunately the age limit needed to be implimented to help restrict to more mature members.

In my mind, I know that people under the age of 16 are not always immature and some are at a much greater mindset then the men and woman who are 16 or above.

However, this is not a perfect world. Age is one of the short amount of indicators that help separate the individuals who are 'mature' or 'immature'. Although it doesn't work 100% of the time, it's the only thing we have to work with.

Besides that, I suggest to you to keep in touch with the forums. As much as it's great to play in-game, the forums play as much of a role in the feeling and greatness of the community.

Best of luck for the future.

Guest Spc. Lake   
Guest Spc. Lake

Well, getting into the forums is a hard thing without even knowing whats going on in-game. I will try too, I really hope I don't have to wait 2 years to just play on a server. I think I will try to get the owners attention. It might, just might work. If not, that's ok, I will find another server

If any of you guys want a copy of my players story or something, PM me