Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Althalus

Just a "Nuttah" story!

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Hey guys, this is Nuttah, I'm new to Chernarus and I wish to keep a sort of... journal of my journey's.

Day 1: I woke up on the beaches near some hangars, I ran around and ransacked some hangars and a military camp full of undead. I took a few hits and was feeling weak, I wasn't able to run quickly. I followed along the shore and found my first vehicle in an industrial city!

Riding my broken motorbike along the coast I noticed some flares when night fell. I made my way to them, being cautious of who was throwing them. Turns out he was friendly and was ready to help me!

I wandered off into the darkness and dozed off for a while, when I woke, he wasn't there. I heard some shots and followed them, a person that needed some help was being chased by some zombies. we killed them off and helped another guy. after wandering around a while in a nice town with an office building in the center, I stumbled across a group known as the Outcasts, amazing fellows them, I'd love to have some more experiences with them in the future! ( sorry for the wall of text, I was really tired)

P. Morris    0

Sadly you died at the end. Wished you could of made it to TP with us. Be sure and get ahold of us if we are on

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Will do P.Morris! :D

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Day 2 of my adventures!

after leaving the outcasts at a small town, I began my journey the next day, I rested near one of the houses in the village. I woke to the noise of zombies grunting and sniffing around for me,

I thought to myself "Thanks for the scentless shampoo".

I scurried away and began my journey to the trade post that they informed me of.

during my journey I came across a vehicle along the road with some barely working wheels.

While dodging debris through Stary Sobor, I came across the damned bandits; the Marauders, they are some terrible people, held me up for no good reason, stole some food and ran off, leaving me to fend for myself against some zombies, while they robbed me I got sick from a scratch.

I noticed the symptoms of Sepsis setting in. I began to panic a bit and made my way to my friends at the trading post. They fed me, and gave me a bloodbag! I would like to give out a special thanks to each of the people that helped me and assisted in my survival. Currently, I have given the car to the Outcasts and have asked about joining their group and I hope to be with them soon!

SatansNightOut    105

Omg. I've finally met someone else who has (I hope) read The Redemption of Althalus.

That is, by far, one of my favorite books ever written.

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Omg. I've finally met someone else who has (I hope) read The Redemption of Althalus.

That is, by far, one of my favorite books ever written.

Yes! whenever I roleplay in dungeons and dragons I fit my character to look like him, AMAZING BOOK! :D

SatansNightOut    105

I'm so glad I've met someone else who has read that book. I've read it many times since I was a teenager, and though I've met people who've read Belgarath, Polgara and all that, I have never met anyone who actually read Althalus. You utterly rock.

Kudos to you, my friend. :)

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Day 3

I woke up this morning near a large tower, the inside was full of zombies and had a mass grave of un-buried corpses, the stench was awful. After rushing out of the compound due to that stench, I met up with my new group, the Outcasts. We bicker a LOT over our frequency and have a jolly good time. after heading to the Trading Post to get a new vehicle, we heard from our friend Ray at B-17 that they needed some help. we spent a long night waiting for someone to make a move, but in all, nothing happened. Oddly enough, before this conflict, I felt very... apprehensive about joining a firefight. I had Eddie Trant and David Wolfe, both members of the Outcasts there to help me through this. it was then that I found out about David's shady past and Eddie's innocence. I'm glad I joined the Outcasts, we are going to become great allies.

I'm looking forward to doing more with Exortus, our new ally and B-17, a new friend of mine (don't tell them that I'm friends with them, they don't know yet! tehe~)

//OOC Sorry for any misspelling of names

Guest DeathCap   
Guest DeathCap

Loving the story so far, keep it up.

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Thanks Eddie and P. Morris! will do! (I leave some stuff out of the story due to short lives and stuff that isn't worth mentioning, obviously, should I try to incorporate them?)

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Sorry Aussie! I didn't meet anyone but Douglas in roleplay format, like actually asking his name. or were you in the car when we roadblocked with me? we played some "I spy"

Guest DeathCap   
Guest DeathCap

Sorry Aussie! I didn't meet anyone but Douglas in roleplay format, like actually asking his name. or were you in the car when we roadblocked with me? we played some "I spy"

It was my turn btw.

Guest Althalus   
Guest Althalus

Sorry Eddie!

Sign in to follow this