Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:14
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Malone Cox

Nicholas Cage on Chernarus

Malone Cox    0

Famous Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage or Nicolas Kim Coppola makes his arrival to Chernarus after embarking on a mission to rescue his grandson Malone Cage. After the downfall of his career of being a movie actor, he really didn't have much going for him other than his comfortable mansion in West LA and his vast collection of ducks.

When the Outbreak started, Nicholas' grandson Malone landed on Chernarus by refugee boat and was staying at the Balota military camp with his girlfriend Elise. Malone was able to contact his grandfather to let him know he was safe. Once the west coast of the U.S was completely overrun, Nicholas took private jet along with his personal pilot, Will Smith and Will's Son Jayden. After countless hours of flying, the three made it over the skies of Chernarus. Unfortunately, Will Smith's parachute did not open before he made landfall and was killed on impact. Nicholas landed on the beach being knocked unconscious from the harsh parachute fall. Jayden, however, was no where to be found.

The bump on the head Nick took might have loosened a few screws in his head because ever since then he's been randomly reenacting out his past hollywood roles and thinking of everyone around him as his co-stars and film crew. Will Nicholas ever find Jayden and Malone? Hopefully he can SUR-VIVEE.

[video=youtube]

Sorry but I am pretty sure that you cannot RP as someone famous...

Owen    16

As said above it isn't advisable to RP famous characters. It is heavily frowned upon.

The Traveler    137

Well I am sure as he is actually serious then he should be good...

If you can do the voice then why not?

Could be interesting to see a known celebrity around :P

I for one am gonna be open minded on this one and see how it plays out :P

Malone Cox    0

I didn't really see anything in the server rules about roleplaying a famous celebrity before I posted this. If one of you could link me to something that says I can't roleplay as a celebrity then please link me to it. This was going to be strictly roleplayed to fit the standards of DayZRP

Burgz    6

Well I am sure as he is actually serious then he should be good...

If you can do the voice then why not?

Could be interesting to see a known celebrity around :P

I for one am gonna be open minded on this one and see how it plays out :P

Nope, I'm pretty sure that regardless it is against the rules.

If you changed your name OP, then the rest could still be a made up story!

Doc    3

OMG, the video was funny! I would like to see this implemented, but as long as it is not trollish.

Thumper    0

Unfortunately, we cannot write down every single rule. But I can assure you that it's not allowed. Sorry.

Isak    0

OMG xD hahahah laughed so hard

The Traveler    137

Unfortunately, we cannot write down every single rule. But I can assure you that it's not allowed. Sorry.

Now come on! If you can RP the guy well (and seriously) then what is the harm?

I mean people make up celebrities now and again... what is different about it if they exist or not?

I mean yeah they can troll with the chracter... but that is the same for any character made in RP... leave it down to the player to see if they do well with it... rather than just assuming it will be bad RP :S

The guy obviously has a talent, wants to RP, and quite frankly would be a change from some of the other stuff people do...

So, not really wanting to start a debate, unless a seriously fair compromise is made I might have to spark up this issue in a suggestion thread... ;P

Terra    1449

It was always our policy and we won´t change it.

No famous characters/names

With this talent I´m sure you could create your own character and get famous with the name on the Server.

Whitefur    4

Sorry, but I hope you can see why. RPing as celebrities brings in a whole new lever of trolling, and I can see you had good intentions but a lot of people would not, and rules cannot be excluded for just one person alone.

Thumper    0

No one saying he cant do the RP. He just can't use the name. Just like we don't let people use names from famous TV shows like The Walking Dead.

Burgz    6

No one saying he cant do the RP. He just can't use the name. Just like we don't let people use names from famous TV shows like The Walking Dead.

Maybe somebody could update this thread http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ingame-names and just add in the part about famous people's names?

Moxy    19

Video was priceless though. Loved it.

Agreed. Well done sir, well done.

"I don't tactically want to set my head on fire just yet"

Best line.

Sign in to follow this