Server time: 2017-10-18, 11:19
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo

[GAME] Combat

Voodoo    487

The aim of the game is simple.

You dodge/repel the attack from the person aboves post the send your attack for the person to do the same below your post. Seperate both the moves (defence and attack)

The more epic the combat the better. Weapons and superpowers can be used but like on the servers you cant be killed (Your indestructible :troll: )

So let the games begin:

*Loads M4A1 and fires shots*

Dave    1

*Dives to avoid bullet and shoots his AK back*

(Is this right?)

Voodoo    487

*Dives to avoid bullet and shoots his AK back*

(Is this right?)

Thats basically it. The more description the better :)

(Miss me out)

*Elegantly dodges the PKP rounds in the AH-6J and responds by firing both miniguns all over the damn place.*

Voodoo    487

*Dives through the air dodging the bullets whilst firing two makarovs*

Sir Doctor    3

*fires 2 crossbow bolts in quick succession into the fray from a perch in the trees*

Mush    2

*Elegantly avoids the path of the bolt, goes prone and begins to spray an M4A1 toward the shooter*

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

*Turns on slow motion to dodge the flying bullets, whilst withdrawing a purple hotwheels car from the left pocket and throwing it towards the shooter at lethal force*

* jumps towards the speeding hotwheels car and catches the hotwheels car between his teeth. While he then takes out his mp3 player and plays the my little pony song on the highest volume.*

SatansNightOut    105

*Amy side-steps behind the corner of a twice-ruined building, letting the bricks take the initial splash damage from the blast of the RPG. Letting a quiet smirk hover on her scarred, stretched lips, she peeks around the corner at the chaotic combatants before clinging to a ladder and scaling her way to a rooftop. From there, she dials in a laser, requesting a guided missile to home in with deadly accuracy. When the missile explodes, a million Sour Skittles go bouncing all over the ground, creating a deadly surface for people to walk on, much like Kevin did with marbles to the burglars in Home Alone...*

Voodoo    487

*Driving in a snow plough truck i push all the skittles away, putting a brick on the accelerator i jump out of the truck and smirk as i watch it drive towards my target*

DarkStyle    45

*Lights cigarette, takes out RPG and shoots the truck.Then takes out his bottle of vodka and throws it towards his next target.*

gr1ves    3

*Josef catches the bottle of vodka and proceeds to down it all in one swig. He then pulls a remote out of his pocket and flips the switch, detonating a satchel charge in an undisclosed location*

Murdercool    29

*Removes his hunting rifle and lays down in the trees, takes aim and starts to take pot shots at the vodka slinging man*

Voodoo    487

*Jumps away from the rifle shots. Takes out a hunting knife from pocket and throws at next target*

*Andrei barely dodges the knife. He starts firing his PKP at his target but alas he runs out of bullets. He then takes out his Taurus Ragingbull screaming; GLORY TO VOLKI! *

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

Dodges the grenade and throws can of beans to the nuts

Sir Tiger    0

*Charles stumbles upon the scene of the battle, takes one look around, and exclaims: "What the fuck is going on?" Only to be hit in the tender bits by a flying can of Beanz. Sinking to the ground in silent agony, holding his crotch, he withdraws his revolver and begins shooting wildly in all directions*

\\you made me smile

*Pavlov had hidden next to a fuel tank and was overlooking what was going on, only to see a man stumble upon what was happening, and get hit in the crotch by what seemed like a can of food. He laughed but then the man shot around him and hit the fuel tank next to pavlov. It exploded and pavlov flew through the air and was about to take this opportunity to grab his pistol and shoot the next target while in mid air, instead he accidentally grabbed a can of coca cola all shaked up, ready to burst out in a fountain of cola, so he threw that.*

Voodoo    487

*The can hits the ground in front of me splitting, as i am soaked in the sticky cola my anger builds and my blood boils, I turn into the hulk and pick up the nearest tank and throw it at my next target*

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

*The tank hits Joel and sends him into orbit*

*He uses his orbital advantage and rockets back down to the on ongoing chaos and smashes into the ground creating a giant shock wave thing which hurls everything within 1KM into the sky*