Server time: 2017-11-18, 06:32

Sign in to follow this  
Max Simons

Dayz Overpoch - Epoch + Overwatch

Recently a new combanation of mods has emerged, Dayz Epoch and Overwatch. At first sight i was in love (BrySciFi's video), new guns, traders, new money system, new cars and the overwatch and epoch features combined.

Psi has played this on his channel and so has a smaller but very good youtuber called BrySciFi.

Bry

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbHao6q9NR0

PSI

[video=youtube]

There are currently around 5 servers (One Aussie one <3) and the mod is super easy to install as it just uses Epoch and Overwatches newest updates and combines them with a parameter on Dayz Commander. [email protected];@DayZ_Epoch;

I hope some of you at least give it a go and hopefully some of the Aussies in the community might wanna play around with me on the Aussie server.

Have fun!

Played it on stream last weekend.

Very cool idea but it's broken as fuck, you cant buy ammo for any if the added guns and the servers crashed every 40-60 minutes randomly

They would be better off making a new mod that is forked from Epoch and adding the overwatch stuff properly

It looks good. I'll try it as I love both mods (RP mod is the best though ^_^ )

Very cool idea but it's broken as fuck, you cant buy ammo for any if the added guns and the servers crashed every 40-60 minutes randomly

They would be better off making a new mod that is forked from Epoch and adding the overwatch stuff properly

Yeah from what i can see they are actively fixing it and its getting there. Nice refreshing epoch additions though.

Looks like an absolute mess. Will remember to try it out later when I need something to do.

Guest JMS

Just looks like another one of those mods like Aftermath or DayZ Civillian it's all just crap packed into one mod just everything they can find.

DayZRP4Lyfe

Just looks like another one of those mods like Aftermath or DayZ Civillian it's all just crap packed into one mod just everything they can find.

DayZRP4Lyfe

Clearly you never played aftermath lol.

That was an amazing mod with some very unique ideas that haven't been done before or since

DayZRP4Lyfe

That was an amazing mod with some very unique ideas that haven't been done before or since

23683-Ashton-Kutcher-burn-gif-95QB.gif

Downloaded the launcher and have attempted to download it twice, only to stop the download both times to play DayZRP :P

Guest JMS

DayZRP4Lyfe

Aftermath was awful in my opinion :P

Origins was the only other mod that I enjoyed because of taviana

Guest Biiddy

Good but some issues, takes frecking ages to pull out a hatchet, loot tends to not spawn nearer to server restarts (ive gathered), not played much after that bit going to play some more soon.

Guest maca134

Hey guys, im the developer/owner at CCG and i was a dev on Aftermath too :)

This OverPoch, is just silly, we wanted to see if it could be done and made somewhat stable. We think we have nailed down some of the stability issues now and im looking into adding more skins, etc. Nice to see people having a laugh, as thats what its about.

I might give it a try, but i'm not sure how i feel about overwatch. It just seems like they threw everything they could into one mod and just yeah. I might be wrong/probably am

Looks like I'll give it a try when I get some free time later on. I loved the objectives in over-watch though they always turned out to be a bloodbath.

If they did this I would definitely play more overpoch.

Well I gave the mod another go for about 1 hour tonight not too bad of a run got a bit of gear in elektro made my way to northwest got a lot of guns managed to get hold of a cheytac which sold for a lot and now got my lock box and tents sorted ready to make a base maybe tomorrow.

Also looking for a few people to chill with on this server if anyone wants to team up :)

I have seen this mod, mainly from PsiSyndicate, It seems interesting, but fear it will become more like vanilla DayZ with KOS random BS, I know you get that on all mods, but with Epoch you have more things to do other than sit on Sniper Hill shooting into Electro etc. You can build bases, AI missions etc, with all the new weapons from Overwatch some of which are completely ridiculous, does it actually work well with Epoch, or is there more KOS than normal. Wouldn't mind checking this out with some people though, so I can form a personal opinion on it from experience. So if anyone wants to have a go with me hit me up :D

EDIT: Just read your last sentence Kanen, wouldnt mind playing, what timezone are you?

I have seen this mod, mainly from PsiSyndicate, It seems interesting, but fear it will become more like vanilla DayZ with KOS random BS, I know you get that on all mods, but with Epoch you have more things to do other than sit on Sniper Hill shooting into Electro etc. You can build bases, AI missions etc, with all the new weapons from Overwatch some of which are completely ridiculous, does it actually work well with Epoch, or is there more KOS than normal. Wouldn't mind checking this out with some people though, so I can form a personal opinion on it from experience. So if anyone wants to have a go with me hit me up :D

EDIT: Just read your last sentence Kanen, wouldnt mind playing, what timezone are you?

Im GMT mate but usually stay on quite late, and yeah you do get your odd people that camp places but I played for a solid 2 hours and didn't kill or get shot off anyone and I was loot running northwest to bash.

EDIT: also note that the server was full 50/50 for the entire time.

Im GMT mate but usually stay on quite late, and yeah you do get your odd people that camp places but I played for a solid 2 hours and didn't kill or get shot off anyone and I was loot running northwest to bash.

Awesome. Ill definitely check it out then, im GMT also so that's why I was asking :P

Question, is this CCG servers? I know they have an overpoch server and I'm a member of the community but mainly play wasteland :D

Awesome. Ill definitely check it out then, im GMT also so that's why I was asking :P

Question, is this CCG servers? I know they have an overpoch server and I'm a member of the community but mainly play wasteland :D

Yeah It's that server pal :)

Can someone explain how to play this, please?

Have both Epoch and Overwatch updated fully on Commander, then enter the launch commands provided in the OP. Then search the server list for 'CCG', you'll see the OverPoch servers and just join one.

Simples!

Can someone explain how to play this, please?

[email protected];@DayZ_Epoch;

Put them parameters in and search for one of the servers.

Been playing it more recently and its a lot more stable now, no crashes or lag spikes so far.

Makes for great streams too, very action packed