Server time: 2017-11-17, 19:35

Sign in to follow this  
Max Simons

Dayz Overpoch - Epoch + Overwatch

Was just playing on a hardcore server, really hard to get started. Was doing really well getting a lot of kills and shit.

Until a minute ago when I was kicked for ping in the middle of a fire fight. (Which battleye classes as combat logging). Yeah definitely not logging back in now..

Didn't know there was such a thing as a Hardcore Overpoch server? :P I wonder how hard that can be compared to how easy it is to get a gun in normal servers..

Guest Shadow

Didn't know there was such a thing as a Hardcore Overpoch server? :P I wonder how hard that can be compared to how easy it is to get a gun in normal servers..

All safersones can be camped and don't have god mode (except klen).

Only 1 mission at a time with wicked AI.

Spawn with no weapon, only a map and patrol pack.

No spawning bikes/any vehicles.

Weapon spawns are turned down ALOT (compared to normal overpoch servers)

Weight system is turned on.

Those are just the main things that make it hard, especially if your solo (like me).

It is also a whitelisted server, really good server its just hard to get the ball rolling.

All safersones can be camped and don't have god mode (except klen).

Only 1 mission at a time with wicked AI.

Spawn with no weapon, only a map and patrol pack.

No spawning bikes/any vehicles.

Weapon spawns are turned down ALOT (compared to normal overpoch servers)

Weight system is turned on.

Those are just the main things that make it hard, especially if your solo (like me).

It is also a whitelisted server, really good server its just hard to get the ball rolling.

Sounds pretty cool, I played on a militarised server for a little while (tanks, jets all that) if there was a combination between the two I would play that shit!

Guest Shadow

Sounds pretty cool, I played on a militarised server for a little while (tanks, jets all that) if there was a combination between the two I would play that shit!

I played on a militarised server yesterday, ended up killing 2 guys that were cruising in their LAV with my Lapua ;)

Went cruising around fucking shit up until a admin from the server TP'd to me and told me to stop killing people as he was trying to help them gear up.

Hahah fuck that, hardcore FTW.

MAX PLZ PLAY WIT M3 NEED MUCH HLP

I played on a militarised server yesterday, ended up killing 2 guys that were cruising in their LAV with my Lapua ;)

Went cruising around fucking shit up until a admin from the server TP'd to me and told me to stop killing people as he was trying to help them gear up.

Hahah fuck that, hardcore FTW.

MAX PLZ PLAY WIT M3 NEED MUCH HLP

To busy wrecking people and directive'ing (My spelling doe) them.

Nah but SRSly my Computer died, wont be around for some time it seems.