Server time: 2017-11-19, 04:51

Sign in to follow this  
Max Simons

Dayz Overpoch - Epoch + Overwatch

I really enjoy it at the moment. Seems really fun :) Although I hate how fast the 350z goes. If one catches you in an open field you're gone.

Quite fun this mod.

Was at Balota then a vodnik drives past, i just continued to scout the airfield then they appearently stopped somewhere and shot me. I spawned at Balota again only to see 1 of them stand in front of the vodnik, looting me and the other run on the airfield.

So i ran for it, jumped in the vodnik and ran them both over :)

Wonder if my gun with 1 DMR mag was worth loosing their vodnik with a key + a bunch of guns :)

Other than the normal dayz bugs it's really stable. I have been playing I the US servers with 50 or so ping, very low desync for the amount of people on. Great mod so far.

Can someone explain how to play this, please?

Have both Epoch and Overwatch updated fully on Commander, then enter the launch commands provided in the OP. Then search the server list for 'CCG', you'll see the OverPoch servers and just join one.

Simples!

Done that, but when I join I get "Bad version, server rejected connection"

Can someone explain how to play this, please?

Have both Epoch and Overwatch updated fully on Commander, then enter the launch commands provided in the OP. Then search the server list for 'CCG', you'll see the OverPoch servers and just join one.

Simples!

Done that, but when I join I get "Bad version, server rejected connection"

I hate that problem, I'm assuming it's the same thing that was stumping me from playing RP recently, I had to set up a shortcut. I made my own shortcut and added the launch parameters needed but I got even more problems :(

I love this mod and the CheyTac M200 :D Shoot to kill on the server

Seeing a lot from RP play Overpoch Naph, I thought I would revive this thread. We can post anything from Overpoch here and talk about current affairs on the server; like Volki (And me) Vs BHM. Our two sides seem to be the super power on the server now so I look forward to what becomes of it.

Us meeting our enemies (BHM) at the trader.

;)

UbziRVn.jpg?2

Guest Astycc

Got myself a Shaytac M2000 SD, ez money.

Got myself a Shaytac M2000 SD, ez money.

Sell it for 53k, buy a socom for 20k. Go to Milan, ez money, ez kills.

Napf #1 is the server we play on. Soon we will destroy the BHM scum.

Napf #1 is the server we play on. Soon we will destroy the BHM scum.

Hoorah!

I also forgot, good job everyone, we got the base finally set up. Tomorrow we will try to upgrade it more.

This is actually extremely great. After I saw this I watched a few videos and finally decided to go play it myself with Saint, and we've been spending hours upon hours playing. I even started up my channel again with highlights from it. :)

Chernarus is my favorite map for it though, I am not a big fan of Napf as everyone else here seem to play.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROyglDafmtU

Inspired me to start my gaming highlight series' again. Definitely will play and upload more of this awesome combination of two mods for a mod for ArmA 2..... yeah....

*insert stuff*

10 out of 10 psi great vid!

BUMP I guess....

Playing some now, So far ive had an EPIC planebattle.. Me in a Camel VS 2 guys on ground 1 Huey with gunners and 2 other guys on a hill at the same time.. Killed 1 guy on the ground with my guns and mauled another one with my wing, then got shot out :D(Kill log of my roadkill)

Also took the chance to team up with some guy that wrote ¨Anyone wanna team up¨ In Sidechat.. We got on teamspeak and he told me where he was gonna build.. I met up with him and while he was building i got my friends to rush in and kill him..

Am I a dickhead? I mean he payed 10$ to pay for the safe with materials inside it. About 80 cinder, and lots of other materials you can ever imagine. He never had a clue that my friends killed him :D

Guest Shadow

Was just playing on a hardcore server, really hard to get started. Was doing really well getting a lot of kills and shit.

Until a minute ago when I was kicked for ping in the middle of a fire fight. (Which battleye classes as combat logging). Yeah definitely not logging back in now..