Server time: 2017-08-19, 03:50

Sign in to follow this  
driveslayer

You took me hostage and then the car exploded..

driveslayer    0

Hope you and your friend made it out alive. It exploded right as I figured out what was going on. If not, well then...karma.

I hate that I missed out on my interrogation/torture... =(

I was recovering from a car wreck right as you found me. I was apparently driving too fast and some of those dilapidated vehicles were appearing right before I got to them. Just as I was slowing down, I hit one head on. Right when I got out of the vehicle, it exploded. As luck would have it, while I was recovering from my near death experience, you robbed and kidnapped me.

So glad I discovered this community!

LuckyLeo07    0

We had really hoped you died and where going to get your stuff, then noticed you where alive.

yeah we where ready to log so we where going to give you the Marauder Challenge once we regrouped.

Mattbro    0

Quite funny your name is driveslayer and you crashed and almost killed yourself, or should I say.. Slayed yourself :troll:

*Cricket chirping*

Quite funny your name is driveslayer and you crashed and almost killed yourself, or should I say.. Slayed yourself :troll:

*Cricket chirping*

*chirping intensifies*

Ironicman    7

We had really hoped you died and where going to get your stuff, then noticed you where alive.

yeah we where ready to log so we where going to give you the Marauder Challenge once we regrouped.

RP>Gear

Mr Bobby    0

Hahaha thats amazing.

See a crashed car

"should we help him?"

"Nah just rob him"

Fraser    0

Hahaha thats amazing.

See a crashed car

"should we help him?"

"Nah just rob him"

MDR is why I live in fear.

Mr Bobby    0

MDR is why I live in fear.

I've never met them. Guessing they like to rob. . .

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Maybe TFW was in the woods watching, sending in a person to investigate, so when MDR initiate, we launch led from the woods :troll:

Anyway, did you survive the robbing or? I'm lost a bit, you got in a wreck, passed out, got robbed, car blew up again? ???

Conor    243

RP>Gear

This ^

:D

driveslayer    0

Maybe TFW was in the woods watching, sending in a person to investigate, so when MDR initiate, we launch led from the woods :troll:

Anyway, did you survive the robbing or? I'm lost a bit, you got in a wreck, passed out, got robbed, car blew up again? ???

As they were taking me...somewhere, they bumped the car against something. It was enough to cause the engine to blow with me inside. I didn't get out fast enough.

LuckyLeo07    0

He got in one of our cars... a marauder was driving drunk, car blew up... all marauders survived, he died. lols where had. it appears cars hate drivelsayer