Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 04:54

Be careful in houses

Today i found out if you shoot enough bullets through the broken windows of the orange house's with the H like interior the walls will collapse.

I was using a winchester, minding my own business shooting zombies when BAM the corner of the house fell apart.

What a bummer.

• Emerald

And remember, the real enemies are doors and trees. Screw zombies, trees will rape your face and doors instakill.

• MVP

Amused nobody yet mentioned killer rocks... seriously, avoid them at all costs. Otherwise they will eat you and laugh maniacally in your face while fading away...

• MVP

Amused nobody yet mentioned killer rocks... seriously, avoid them at all costs. Otherwise they will eat you and laugh maniacally in your face while fading away...

Also encountered this. Had a fair few instances where rocks almost got me killed when I had my big "survival"-run.

Surprised noone's mentioned stairs here though. I've seen like half a people get killed by staircases. A friend of mine practicly exploded once when he ran in a staircase in an apartment building in Cherno. Fun stuff, since he had survived for like a month.

Dont think I've ever had problems with trees or tents though.

• Emerald

And ATV's... They flip over once you look at them for more than two seconds.