Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:51

RP EVENT: Stranded

(Walking along the coast you find this)

bottlemessagekv10212_1.jpeg

Help, I am Currently stranded on Skalisty Island, im injured and i can barley stand. The infected are everywhere and there are no supplies to be seen. I'm unarmed and cold, this is my last chance. Please help.

OOC:This is a Role playing opportunity, Whoever comes to my aid will receive one of the following:

Option A: Green UAZ (IF ROLE-PLAYED)

Option B: Black Motorcycle

Option C: Any other 2.5 Euro item from the shop

(Will arrange transaction within before Sunday)

• Emerald

Haha. Then why would anyone pick anything but the UAZ? It holds the most, haha.

• Emerald

One more question before I come or not. Can you pick where the vehicle is spawned and when?

• Emerald

Aghh, damn, I want to help but I have to do homework. Godspeed other heroes. If no one else does it, can you PM me mate? Lol

I really do like this, i will however not participate, out of all the people here, someone better. lol.

how would one roleplay that? "oh i saw your bottle so i swam my ass over to the island"

boats arent exactly plentiful around this server, i mean you could in all intents and purposes just swim from the island to the shore, its maybe a 15 min swim. lol

cheers

I really do like this, i will however not participate, out of all the people here, someone better. lol.

how would one roleplay that? "oh i saw your bottle so i swam my ass over to the island"

boats arent exactly plentiful around this server, i mean you could in all intents and purposes just swim from the island to the shore, its maybe a 15 min swim. lol

cheers

Its more like a 5 min swim lol.

Coorin sat re-reading the small, torn slip of paper at the side of his dwindling fire. He’d read it a dozen times now, the words practically committed to his memory. A man’s last words ought to be remembered by someone.

His eyes shifted briefly to the body still visible towards the shoreline. Well, not quite his last words, but if he could banish the memory of the stranger’s agonized voice crying out “I’m bleeding!” he surely would. There was a hell of a lot of blood, forming a trail from where the infected had first torn into the injured man’s flesh to where he lay now. The dispatched creatures lay still here and there, those that Coorin was able to put down in the brief, frantic struggle - for what good it did.

When he returned from leading off the remains of the horde, he had found the man dead as he was. He didn't even know his name. His attention returned to the slip of paper, a frown creasing his face. He sounded like a good man - he probably was. He reflexively imagined being alone, unarmed and surrounded by those things, only to have death follow in step with potential salvation.

His fist closed around the slip of paper, crushing it before tossing it into the lingering flames.

What a shit way to die.

((Thanks for the event, Crazie! Despite me probably bringing that herd down on us and getting you eaten, I love that you’re out there spicing up the coast! Looking forward to further events, may even run a few myself if anything fun comes to mind.))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Old Pete

((To bad I missed that, would have moved there as fast as possible. But it kinda fits, since Im way inland, so how the hell should I have found the bottle :(. But I will keep my eyes open for more signs of survivors in need of help.))