Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:18

Anyone looking to RP Chernarussian Defence Forces

Major

• MVP

Anybody who currently roleplays or is looking to RP CDF (Chernarussian Defence Forces) personnel please send me a PM. We are getting lonely in the woods. :)

• MVP

All I am looking for a is a group to RP with.

An alternate clan idea is currently in the making though.

• Emerald

Yeah you should check out one of the group ideas.

• Sapphire

CDF is cool, I'd enjoy roleplaying as one.

Unfortunately, I play as a British Paramedic, so I can't right now (my BHM character) although if he was to die (to the delight of my fellow clan mates) then I will most likely be an ex-CDF official, or Chernarussian of sorts! Can't beat them!

I hope to hear of your tales! :D

I've encountered a group of three CDF looking for more former CDF, and they were a pretty cool interaction. Keep an eye out, others are out there.

• MVP

Yes, well we are currently in the process of creating a ex-CDF clan that is slowly gaining ex-CDF soldiers and chernarussians of various job descriptions.

The clan should provide a fresh new look at roleplay. However we are being very careful not to steal the SCR idea or infringe on the staff faction.

Talked to Tomeran about this as well. Should be nice to have another Chernarussian clan around. We will be fairly unseen at first, suggesting the extreme disintegration of the CDF itself. BTW, that group of CDF was us.;)I have tried communicating with the guy that is doing a similar clan, Desperado, but he has not responded.

2FonpRW.jpg

Guest Likurja

Really don't understand why there is this sudden burst of CDF remnant/detachment groups, it's a staff faction...

At least we can find them and kill them for IC reasons :troll:

• MVP

Really don't understand why there is this sudden burst of CDF remnant/detachment groups, it's a staff faction...

I really don't understand why there is such opposition to the CDF. The staff faction hasn't been used in a long time and it seems to me there would still be some CDF soldiers around.

Why is there not opposition to people who roleplay Russian soldiers? Why can't us who enjoy rping CDF have a small clan comprised of Soldiers and civilians?

Guest King

I really don't understand why there is such opposition to the CDF. The staff faction hasn't been used in a long time and it seems to me there would still be some CDF soldiers around.

Why is there not opposition to people who roleplay Russian soldiers? Why can't us who enjoy rping CDF have a small clan comprised of Soldiers and civilians?

The CDF is Rolle's if he wants to use it that would be confusing, I would talk to Rolle before you create this group.

Not trying to bash, just seen about 5 CDF clans in a few weeks,-snip-

• MVP

The group is small and weak. We are not some superpower group. We are a troops of a mostly destroyed army, I think there would still be small CDF groups here and there. If you meet me or my men in-game you would see what I am talking about.

• 2 months later...

Well, playing as the CDF isn't really an option since there is a staff faction. However, playing as a specific regiment or battalion of the CDF Is fine.

• MVP

We call ourselves CDF in-game because we are. We make sure, however, to differentiate between us, and a larger group that has rarely been seen(Staff Faction).

AFR is technically a staff faction, look at all the Ruskies running around. We now have 6-7 people interested in a group that is comprised of CDF, Chernarussian citizens, and scientists and doctors. The Independant Chernarussian Research Organization. It should be a group that many different types of people can join.

We are nationalists, but we will work with positive non-Chernarussian groups to rebuild the country, establishing areas that are clear of bandit activity.

A thread should be up soon.

I've encountered a group of three CDF looking for more former CDF, and they were a pretty cool interaction. Keep an eye out, others are out there.

That was us. ;)

• Sapphire

O.o

So, can someone become my Swiss-Chernarussian character's uncle?

:)

• Emerald

O.o

That may well be possible, you could pass the details of said Uncle to myself or Garrison and we 'may' be able to find a willing person, I do believe we currently have a small list of personas for people whom may find it difficult to build a character

• Sapphire

O.o

That may well be possible, you could pass the details of said Uncle to myself or Garrison and we 'may' be able to find a willing person, I do believe we currently have a small list of personas for people whom may find it difficult to build a character

I'll PM the details soon, Kommandant!

(lol)

• MVP

O.o

I'll PM the details soon, Kommandant!

(lol)

Me too please!

• MVP

I'm interested in this idea for I have the CDF officer skin! PM the details and ill see if im even more interested?

I can not accurately describe the clan to you over a pm. Do you have Skype? I am not at my computer. Is that cool?

Want me to pm my Skype name?

I'm interested in this idea for I have the CDF officer skin! PM the details and ill see if im even more interested?

I can not accurately describe the clan to you over a pm. Do you have Skype? I am not at my computer. Is that cool?

Nah, its fine bro. I don't have a Skype account and I am about to head out soon anyway. Will a clan idea thread be out or is this going to be different?

• MVP

Nah, its fine bro. I don't have a Skype account and I am about to head out soon anyway. Will a clan idea thread be out or is this going to be different?

No a thread should be up soon.