Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 00:12
Sign in to follow this  
Ksargent

Gear gone, char reset?

Not sure what happend i alt tabbed for 5 secs went back and i was in the lobby and when i re connected all my gear was gone and my character was reset?

just to let you know i had no death screen

This is a very odd one as the only reason I could think of is that the PID is not entered but in your case it is.

Did you close the game at any point?

Never closed the game, i have a dual monitor set up and when i click on the second monitor it minimizes DayZ i've been doing this for years and never had a problem with it. Just to let you know i did return to my body and retrieved my gear as i'm sure this was a bug and hope that is OK and not against the NLR.

Never closed the game, i have a dual monitor set up and when i click on the second monitor it minimizes DayZ i've been doing this for years and never had a problem with it. Just to let you know i did return to my body and retrieved my gear as i'm sure this was a bug and hope that is OK and not against the NLR.

Return to your body? You said you didn't die?

When i maximized the window back there was no death screen and there is no way i could have died in that five seconds, if someone could pull up the logs and check if i was in fact killed i would have no problem with a character reset. But i did find my body in the spot that i was last at.

Guest King

Hmm, not had this happen yet... Though hope it doesn't, love my baby PKM/L85.

This seems like one to look out for.

There isnt much we can do on this apart from see if it happens again.

If it does happen again id say make a bug report for the devs to look into :)

With this I will say solved but ill leave it open if you find anything else on the subject.