Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 00:35
Sign in to follow this  
Doc

Are There New In-Game Skins?

Just another quick question from myself to you, the DayZRP community.

As the title says, have there been new in-game skins added to the loot table? I bring this question up to you after my first few trips to the TP. While walking around, I've noticed series of "different" skins being worn by individual role players. One in particular was a darker version of the workers clothing, but with camouflage pants. Also, a few others seemed like heavy-set military uniforms with baggy pants and larger coats. Any an all information on the question would be helpful. If possible, could someone provide a list of all "new" in-game skins?

Thank you for responding!

- DoctorHans910

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-1-3-4-changelog?page=17

For a quicker answer, your best bet is probably to ask here.

I'm not actually sure myself, however some have been added to the donation exchange so you could have seen some of those too.

Ok thanks! I already checked the exchange, but the skins haven't been added. That's why I brought up the question in the first place. It might be possible that some new skins are in the loot table.

There wasn't any new skins added in to the loot tables sadly, only new donor skins.

There wasn't any new skins added in to the loot tables sadly, only new donor skins.

ETA on those? :P

Well I have know clue, but you should PM a Dev (Mainly Tamaster, he's 'aight) and -maybe- you'll get a ETA.

Well I have know clue, but you should PM a Dev (Mainly Tamaster, he's 'aight) and -maybe- you'll get a ETA.

This has been asked and answered before.

Rolle is the one with the power to add the donation skins. At least as far as I know they will be out soon

I bring up the question because of what I saw at the tradepost. Could these skins be bonus perks for high-donating community members?

If I remember correctly it's up to Rolle to update the donator skins, but hopefully they might be in soonish..?

Or more like Soon™.

Well... its not the donation skins, but rather new skins within the loot table.

I bring up the question because of what I saw at the tradepost.

What skins are you talking about?

I bring up the question because of what I saw at the tradepost.

What skins are you talking about?

I wouldn't know the exact name, but one looks like the workers clothing, but with camouflage pants and and a darker top.

...does it have that russian top hat thing? That's been there for a long while.

...does it have that russian top hat thing? That's been there for a long while.

Like the beanie?

No new skins spawn ingame

Donation skins need pictures done and then Rolle will add them, you actually have me to blame for that one, not got round to it yet :)

/solved