Guest Rhysyee

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Your forum account is currently banned.

Ban Reason: Global Ban #85424e

Ban will be lifted: Never

Why the verdict is not fair:

I am not global banned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I have two steam accounts on my shared PC, me and my brothers. His one was global banned for some reason, probably hacking. And my account is still fine, no bans at all.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to resolve this issue. I'm not sure why i was banned? I have been playing since mid last year, and all of a sudden i have been banned?

What could you have done better?:

Invalided.

Guest Rhysyee

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-bans-underage-blacklist-appeals-appeals-for-not-responding-to-report

This thread tells you everything about what to do and how to deal with a global ban.

Thanks, but why would it all of a sudden ban me? Like i have been playing for a while, and it randomly gives it to me now?

Im not to sure how fix this aswell? Because it states that it needs my global ban id and my account for arma 2 is not banned?

You attempted to join our servers recently with a globally banned guid. We need proof from BattlEye that your globally banned GUID was not banned for hacking.

If it was, there is nothing we can do for you.

Guest Rhysyee

Can i message you my other GUI? Im not sure how it used the other arma key, because i only ever launch it with DayzRP launcher?

Guest Rhysyee

Also im not banned ? My Arma on my account is fine.

There is a difference between ARMA and Global Bans. A Global ban is something handled by Battleye and will restrict you from Battleye protected servers.

Do what I said in the Link and what Chris said to you and we can move forward.

Guest Rhysyee

You attempted to join our servers recently with a globally banned guid. We need proof from BattlEye that your globally banned GUID was not banned for hacking.

If it was, there is nothing we can do for you.

There is a difference between ARMA and Global Bans. A Global ban is something handled by Battleye and will restrict you from Battleye protected servers.

Do what I said in the Link and what Chris said to you and we can move forward.

Yes that is true, but my account is neither of them , it is not global banned, and i can join every server. May i have a meeting with some administrators this weekend to resolve this issue?

We know that your whitelisted GUID is not globally banned. That is not the issue.

We are not interested in having people with a known history of hacking on our servers. Thus, you must prove that your other GUID (the one that is NOT whitelisted) was not banned for hacking.

Guest Rhysyee

We know that your whitelisted GUID is not globally banned. That is not the issue.

We are not interested in having people with a known history of hacking on our servers. Thus, you must prove that your other GUID (the one that is NOT whitelisted) was not banned for hacking.

Alright well im going trough the process now with battle eye, and will contact you guys this weekend.

Have you got an email from Battle eye yet ? Normally they will reply within 24 hours.

We have been more than patient. I am closing this appeal. If you ever get the required evidence we can always reopen it.

As it stands nothing can be done about this.