Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 11:12
Sign in to follow this  
ckr

Quick hello

Saw DayzRP on twitch and it looks really good what you've got going on here, i'm thinking of donating but think i'm going to watch some more and see how I should play it.. I love games in which you have to role play especially zombie related so i'm very excited. See you on a server soon hopefully :)

ckr

Guest Graphix

Welcome aboard friend.

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome,

I've just donated and put an application in to play DayzRP i'm really looking forward to playing :)

Hello people of DayzRP, yesterday I put an application in to play DayzRP and i've moved down 10 places in the waiting list. I'm just curious as to how long it'll take to get through them, i'm currently in 15th place in the queue.

Thanks for reading

The que fluctuates for a number of reasons. People who may have longer detailed applications will get bumped ahead of you. Rest assured that the applications get handled, and it shouldn't be more than a day or two that your app gets handled.

In the mean time, familiarize yourself with the forum, and don't be afraid to give input on a thread you may have an opinion on. The forum is full of information that will help your first day in game go smoothly, as well as the rest of the time you spend here.

Hi thanks for the reply just checked and over the time of my last message my place in the queue as gone up, I'll take your advice and get familiarised with the forum and the rules.

I'm really excited to play dayz, is there any favours I can do to higher my place haha.

Thanks again

Unfortunately since whitelist is open to only donors you've done as much as you can to push your app up. Like I said though, it doesn't take long for them to go through apps, especially when it is only open to donors.

Guest spellmaster

Welcome :)

Guest John Blakeley

I bid you a warm welcome to our community! We're all lovely people, really!

:( I just checked my application and its now back at the same position as to when I first applied, I don't want to moan all the time but I'm just eager to play.

Sign in to follow this