Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 09:49
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NexPlayz

NexPlayz - Permanent - Accidental KOS

Guest NexPlayz

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I have thought over the situation multiple times and i have come to a conclusion of what could of happened, the player i shot (Reaper) was getting chased by the zombies in civilian clothing, i mustn't of seen him and just thought it was a bunch off zombies. This is how i accidentally killed him. there was no communication between me and him, this might explain why i didnt see him.

Sorry

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

What about your second account you used to circumvent your banning? why is that not mentioned in your appeal?

Guest NexPlayz

What about your second account you use to circumvent your banning? why is that not mentioned in your appeal?

I am sorry i didn't know that was meant to be mentioned in the appeal, as i was talking about the original event, for some reason its not allowing me to edit the post.

I made a second account as I love the mod and felt like the ban was unfair. I regret this and hope this wont reflect on the final outcome.

So if you felt your ban was unfair, why did you not attempt to appeal it at the time? Instead you created three other accounts in order to circumvent our system to continue playing which in itself warrants a permaban on its own.

The report in question you lied in, then lied to staff when you contacted them. You never mentioned these other accounts until asked which says to me you were trying to cover them up.

Goodbye.

Do not create more accounts on here, we will find them and it just ends up a waste of time for us and yourself.

Appeal denied.