Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 14:32
Sign in to follow this  
Mise100

what was your best time on DayzRP

Altar CR days

Now, Enjoying them to the fullest

When I had a helicopter for a day.

Start earliest days of the Imperial Dragons, Battle for Skalisty, and the CDCR camp by Zub :3

Guest Icy

Raven's Nest with IRA co-CRing with us

Ah fun days

Guest whitepointer

The large presence of IRA at the Ravens nest

Battles at the Ravens Nest

Tough battles between the SKA and Desal Plant

Running down with around 15 people to North East at the old TP, in-case SGRU was there.

Early days of The Watchers and Lost and Found.

Great days, would go back in time to do it again.

Sometimes you don't get to appreciate these things until they're gone and it's too late..

Guest John Le Bear

the CDCR camp by Zub :3

This.

CDCR4Lyfe

Some IC friends saved me yesterday after I was hit with a damn grenade launcher.. so that was cool.

I also liked the clan settlements like Altar, although they could've been better.

Guest Terry

Definitely NRF V1 at Caprile with Brotherhood..you know before they waged war against the Staff.

Raven's Nest with IRA co-CRing with us

Ah fun days

So fun <3

Me and Dima Karmov 2v6'ing LIA - they disbanded right after the gunfight. rip Dima :'(

ISOA's just been fun in general as well - great rp, great pvp and they even try to put up with me so have to just give them props for that alone.

Towards the end of last summer, hanging out at Haven was a blast as my character fit right in. Now this was around the same time that the server was getting 1000's of applications and you would meet different people every day, it was a blast. Of course I realize that for alot of the staff and major community members this wasn't the most pleasant time due to weeding out the strong from the weak (rp wise).

Then there were the days when I was in CRA and that was a blast, sadly it was around the time that I was getting bored with DayZ and getting busy with work, my time was cut short and I fell away into the shadows. What I wouldn't give to play with those guys again now that I'm interested and have free time.

I'd there have been multiple best times.

Helping and fighting side by side with SKA in November was a fantastic way to start my time on RP. Its something that I cannot replicate and wish I could.

Meeting AJ and Juggs for the first time at Altar during their attack of it. They along with all of BoS would become some of my closest friends.

And of course my time in vGc. Trying the bad guy life for the first time with new people and familiar faces. I hope to stay with vGc till the end of days.

The future awaits, and I am eager

Getting a campfire and a tent was the best feeling in the world