Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 10:28
Sign in to follow this  
ringrong

Account Deleted?

So about a little while ago I registered and got whitelisted for the server under this account name. I took a break for a week or so and then when I tried to go back on the server it said I was no longer whitelisted and my forum account was deleted. Any reason for this?

You would have only been deleted for inactivity. Did you make any posts on the forum on your last account?

You have to make at least one post, if not you'll be deleted. Donating also prevents this.

You would have only been deleted for inactivity. Did you make any posts on the forum on your last account?

You have to make at least one post, if not you'll be deleted. Donating also prevents this.

No it was a couple days after I had registered because I wen't on vacation with my family so I hadn't posted anything yet.

No it was a couple days after I had registered because I wen't on vacation with my family so I hadn't posted anything yet.

Well, if it had been 30 days and you hadn't posted, then you would have been deleted for inactivity.

What was your old account name

What was your old account name

Sorry if this reply took awhile, had to go do something, but my old account name was Ringrong, registered to the same email as this, and my in game name was Micheal Anderson.

Hi, ringrong.

As Burgz has mentioned you were most likely pruned for inactivity on the forums. The server has a system which, if an account doesn't post anything on the forums within 30 days of its creation, it'll be automatically deleted.

This is most likely the case with you. Your account was probably deleted because you didn't post on the forums. On this account, you've already posted so it isn't at risk of being pruned.

As for your old account, as you've told Rampage the details I'm sure we'll sort that.

For now, have you got any more questions? :)

I have also had the same problem and had to create an account under the same name as I have now, I was not informed that I had to make forum posts but I must have missed something somewhere. The problem is I am no longer able to get whitelisted because it is now closed, I'm not sure if I could be helped in any sort of way?

I have also had the same problem and had to create an account under the same name as I have now, I was not informed that I had to make forum posts but I must have missed something somewhere. The problem is I am no longer able to get whitelisted because it is now closed, I'm not sure if I could be helped in any sort of way?

There are two ways to be whitelisted again (Neither are 100%)

1) Donate to open white list for yourself

2) Wait for it to be opened again

PM me if you have any more questions or need anymore help!

There are two ways to be whitelisted again (Neither are 100%)

1) Donate to open white list for yourself

2) Wait for it to be opened again

PM me if you have any more questions or need anymore help!

Ok thanks for the help.

Ok thanks for the help.

No problem :)

Ringrong are you satisfied with your answer?

If so I will mark it as solved.

Ok thanks for the help.

No problem :)

Ringrong are you satisfied with your answer?

If so I will mark it as solved.

Yes thank you for the help but will I also have to reapply for the whitelist? If so it's no big deal just wondering.

Yes thank you for the help but will I also have to reapply for the whitelist? If so it's no big deal just wondering.

Unfortunately you will have to re-apply for your whitelist, best of luck with your application!

As Alyd said, you sadly have to re-apply on this account. I'm sure you will get in again as you have already.

/solved

As Alyd said, you sadly have to re-apply on this account. I'm sure you will get in again as you have already.

/solved

Ok is there any idea when apps will re open?

/solved

Ok is there any idea when apps will re open?

There is currently to set date until applications will open to non-donors. Donating would let your application be reviewed, but not accepted - you still have to put in the same amount of effort.