Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 07:11
Sign in to follow this  
TheEswed

player progress wiped

Question/Problem:

My problem is that during my last session I logged out at some distance from the trading post, with all my gear (obv.) this was on thursday in the evening. The next day I logged in, it was like I had died, cause I spawned in at the beach outside Chernogorsk with no gear at all, like a fresh spawn.

So I had sort of died without dying. Wondering if there is anyway to fix this?

Otherwise sadly I don't think I'll be able to play on this server anymore.

Is the problem on the Mod or Standalone:

The problem occured on the Mod in server 2

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well:

never experienced

How long have you had this problem:

this time.

What have you done to fix this already:

Dont know waht to fix, but have sent pm to admins

Has this appeared before or just once?

300 post

This was the second time it happened to me. First time I fell from the sky and died, as already a new person without any gear.

Kruger. I didn't intend for it to sound like how you put it, of course I could have put it differently. But What I meant is not I will stop playing if I dont get my gear back. What I mean is that if the problem (wiping the progress) isn't fixable, there is no use playing since your progress will still be wiped after a couple of days. That's all, not a "I want my gear back or else" but rather "Any way to fix this cause it is sort of a game breaker?"

This was the second time it happened to me. First time I fell from the sky and died, as already a new person without any gear.

Kruger. I didn't intend for it to sound like how you put it, of course I could have put it differently. But What I meant is not I will stop playing if I dont get my gear back. What I mean is that if the problem (wiping the progress) isn't fixable, there is no use playing since your progress will still be wiped after a couple of days. That's all, not a "I want my gear back or else" but rather "Any way to fix this cause it is sort of a game breaker?"

Is your PID on the donation exchange page correct?

How are you doing with this?

have you tried reinstalling the Mod manually to see if it helps?

How do you log out?

How do you log out?

I tried resetting my PID, since then I have not had any problems of this matter. So taht migth have done the trick!

I believe that it has fixed it as I don't think we saw your in-game name before the PID reset.

I will mark this as solved, but if it returns then feel free to post here / PM me (or another Community Helper) and it will be unsolved.