Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 15:16
Sign in to follow this  

White GAZ stolen from TP

I parked my white GAZ inside the trade post at 5/10/14 4:00AM PST and logged off for four hours. When I got back on (10:00 AM PST) the car was gone. Did someone steal it or am I not supposed to put cars in the trade post then logging off?

I parked my white GAZ inside the trade post at 5/10/14 4:00AM PST and logged off for four hours. When I got back on (10:00 AM PST) the car was gone. Did someone steal it or am I not supposed to put cars in the trade post then logging off?

If you leave cars alone in the trade post for over 2 hours they are free to take

I don't think you are suppose to do that

OK thanks for letting me know

If you leave cars alone in the trade post for over 2 hours they are free to take

Not true, who told you that?

Vehicles in TP can only be taken by the person who arrived in them or the CTC. CTC will impound any unattended vehicles and then delete them.

Vehicles in TP can only be taken by the person who arrived in them or the CTC.

Swear i read that if they are left for over 2 hours and they are not claimed by anyone the CTC would impound them or give them to someone else

Yes, then that means the CTC would take them not anyone like your first reply implied.

Yes, then that means the CTC would take them not anyone like your first reply implied.

Badly written leave me alone.....

Vehicles in TP can only be taken by the person who arrived in them or the CTC. CTC will impound any unattended vehicles and then delete them.

Thanks for letting me know Rolle, so basically my vehicle was deleted. Is there a rule for the trade post that I looked over about this or is it just something you figure out in game?

Thanks for letting me know Rolle, so basically my vehicle was deleted. Is there a rule for the trade post that I looked over about this or is it just something you figure out in game?

Rolle posted it somewhere once, but can't remember where or when exactly and I don't think that is stated anywhere in the official TP rules but don't quote me on that.

It's not in the rules since you, the players, don't have to do anything. It's not forbidden to abandon or leave vehicles in the TP.

CTC has an internal procedure to keep the CTC clean and free of abandoned vehicles, first by impounding them, then deleting them.

It's not in the rules since you, the players, don't have to do anything. It's not forbidden to abandon or leave vehicles in the TP.

CTC has an internal procedure to keep the CTC clean and free of abandoned vehicles, first by impounding them, then deleting them.

And what if someone else take the left over vehicle before the owner comes back or CTC impound it? Is that against the rules? Punish worthy?

If yes, how is a person suppose to know if their vehicle got stolen by another player or impounded by CTC?

If there are no good answer to those questions that basically means I can go around stealing vehicles from the TP and the owner won't know whether or not their vehicle got stolen by me or impounded by CTC. If they decide to report it, I'm pretty certain CTC doesn't keep track of which vehicles they delete. Just a guess in the dark.

And what if someone else take the left over vehicle before the owner comes back or CTC impound it? Is that against the rules? Punish worthy?

If yes, how is a person suppose to know if their vehicle got stolen by another player or impounded by CTC?

Yes, taking something that does not belong to you within TP is considered stealing. Do not take left over vehicles, CTC will take care of them. If no CTC present, just leave them.

A person knows by asking the CTC if they have impounded a vehicle that fits the description the person gives.

Seeing as your questions have been solved (By the owner himself) I'll just go ahead and solve this thread. Everyone that goes to TP with a car and wishes to log out keep in mind please.