Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 15:28
Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

G36 Scopes?

On paper it's a pretty damn good gun but from my time using it it feels like crap really, the sight is never on target, I'm just wondering if anyone else had a bad time using the scope it has.

http://totalboffin-s-forum.2313639.n4.nabble.com/Why-the-G36-might-be-your-new-best-friend-td4308515.html

This shows how good the scope is supposed to be, in my experience i tent to avoid using those in general but they look so cool D:

What are your thoughts about the scope? is it good or no?

Uhh, I don't really like the feel of the gun. Feels really weak to me. Not sure why :/ Just doesn't suit me at all. And I agree, the scope is weird sometimes

I have used armory and for me the distances are different.

This is correct for me:

Center = 175 meter

bottom of the circle = 375 meter

2 cross = 600

3 cross = 900

It is just weird, you should try it on armory for yourself.

Don't even get me started on the ranging.

Don't know... i fucking love the G36A Camo. Wonderful, nice looking weapon, camo-paiting, you can toggle Reddot and Scope and the scope it decent. Never had problem with it, even if i barely used it over 300 meters, at least not in a real fight

I always find that whatever gun I find, if I tool around in armory with it for a while I get the hang of it. It's a good way to test things without wasting all that precious ammo!

On topic of the weapon itself, from my experience it is a pretty solid gun from about 250m. Anything after that is really pushing it.

I find the scope amazing. Got 3-4 kills with it in my time in RP. Great weapon :D

Sign in to follow this