Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 08:36
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bobby

Boaz "The Blind" (Good Idea or not?)

I was thinking of making a character that was blind and was just wondering how people would react to it? Do you think its a good idea or do you think it is too hard to believe.

I understand that it might be pretty rare that a blind person could survive and ovboiusly firefights would be out of the question, but I believe it could lead to some seriously good RP.

What do you think yes or no?

You'd need to collaborate with somebody else ooc who would roleplay as your caregiver.

LeeSin_0.jpg

You need to be verry reactive to sound and use sound to know where you are.

It would be very rare for a blind person to survive in Chernarus. I think it would be impossible. Not alone at least. Some had a mute character and used a writing board to speak. But yeah I don't think a blind person would work without him having abilities like Daredevil or any other fictional blind person with superhuman abilities.

I met a blind guy at prud once... The RP was pretty good but it felt weird RPing with him.

You'd need to collaborate with somebody else ooc who would roleplay as your caregiver.

LeeSin_0.jpg

That can be done ;)

I met a blind guy at prud once... The RP was pretty good but it felt weird RPing with him.

Yeah thats what I'm a bit worried about, that people may find it unbelievable. I personally don't think its unbelievable since as you probably know some blind people can do amazing things and even without sight can know more about there surroundings than people who can see.

I think there would have to be a second character for this to work. Ask a friend maybe?

I think there would have to be a second character for this to work. Ask a friend maybe?

I'm thinking that too and yeah I'm sure I could sort that out. :)

I'm thinking that too and yeah I'm sure I could sort that out. :)

Yeah, could be really nice though if you found a partner. :)