Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 21:21
Sign in to follow this  
Vase

Hi everybody

Im new guys im 19 years old and my ingame name should be Mike Trench.

I still havent applied to the whitelist due to it being closed for non-donors,but heres my backstory:I was born in Novy Sobor before the zombie apocalypse i was at the age of 15 when the zombie apocalypse happened my dad was a prepper he experienced horrible things while he was in the army and saw what we are capable of so he taught me how to use a gun and how to survive in the end of days,unfortunately he died before i could learn everything and so did the rest of my family when the apocalypse began,for 4 years i perfected what my father taught me but i couldnt stand it anymore the loneliness only the sound of zombies eating an innocent person.Now after 4 years of loneliness i am on a quest to find new friends and hopefully rebuild the world that was before.I am a humerous guy that wants to help people and is against banditing.Bye!

Guest Graphix

I would definitely expand on the back-story.

Events that happened during your life as a child?

What made your father a prepper?

Personality of your character?

etc.

Just trying to be helpful. :)

Added personality didnt have much time for more backstory

Guest John Blakeley

Personally, I'd say that the backstory is crucial for a successful app, so spend a lot of time on that and make sure you're really happy with it before you send it off.

Edited the story and im pretty happy with it thx for replying

Sign in to follow this