Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 23:31
Sign in to follow this  
Johno Glasgow

Donation

Hello,

I am new to dayz rp and i am wondering if i donate does that mean that i will get accepted to play dayz rp?

No, not necessarily, its just that you jump to the front of the whitelist queue. However other factors like application length also matter how close to the front of the queue you go to.

Nope it doesn't it just means you application will get moved to the front of queue

It won't get you accepted, but it will allow you to whitelist and have three chances to become accepted.

Nope. It's doesn't mean that you automatically get accepted. It only means your position in the whitelist queue will be higher. So you might still get rejected even if you donated.

Hello,

I am new to dayz rp and i am wondering if i donate does that mean that i will get accepted to play dayz rp?

Donating just jumps you up in the whitelist queue, if you really want to get accepted just make sure your application is on point, make sure to explain everything in detail and give good examples of what they ask. The content of your app is what really gets you accepted, a donation is just a donation.

I have another question, Do i have to donate to be able to applie to play dayz rp because it say you cannot sign up unless you are a donator

I have another question, Do i have to donate to be able to applie to play dayz rp because it say you cannot sign up unless you are a donator

Whitelist apps are only open to donators right now, don't know when the will be open to all again so you can do one of two things:

1. Wait until the whitelist reopens to the public

2. Donate and gain the perk of applying now.

Either way it still depends on how good your application is before you get accepted.

Currently yes I believe so because they have to many apps but if you wait they will open it again for non donators

I'll just go ahead and solve this thread, if you have any more questions fill free to PM a CH and we'll gladly help you out. This is actually the most common question at the moment.

Solvin'