Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 17:59
Sign in to follow this  
LT.Right

Nikolai Ivan - 1 Month Ban - Stealing from TP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

N/A

Why the verdict is not fair:

I was told by someone in TS that stealing from the TP was allowed OOC but just highly shunned upon IC I also thought that because of this information the thread "Trade post" in the rules section just applied to IC.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I do not think that it is made clear enough that those trade post rules will conclude in a OOC punishment if not followed.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

For my ban to be lifted, or at least reduced as even another admin said to me that a one month ban is a little bit harsh for stealing a car tire.

What could you have done better?:

Well I could have come into contact with an admin to make sure that these rules did only apply IC, But i did not think of this at the time.

Fyi, you got a 3 day ban not one month, Only the points last a month.

I also think its fairly obvious that if you break and rules on the Rule list that you will get banned.

I'm sorry but i don't think it is fairly obvious as other people have also told me that it is allowed OOC so they must have misunderstood just like me. and oh sorry i was confused about the banning system.

No hostile actions within the safe zone. This includes initiating, threatening, stealing, shooting at, baiting or provoking.

With the amount of information available, ignorance of the rules is not an excuse. This information is easily found on any Trade Post thread and/or CTC thread.

Appeal Denied.