Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 04:46
Sign in to follow this  
Guest adam c

Ban appeal Adam C

Guest adam c

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I can't actually find this link sorry but if someone could comment how to find it as I'm also not too sure on how to find it

Why the verdict is not fair:

In a way i see it as fair and in a way i find it as unfair, The reason i was banned was for posting (i think 2 I'm not too sure as this was a long time ago) immature forum posts complaining about being banned from the teamspeak and how it was unfair etc etc, I know it was extremely stupid of me and i still regret doing this. I just feel as if I have learned my lesson and such as it (I think) has almost been a year since I was banned and I'm just really really sorry for what I have done and know that I shouldn't have been such an immature little idiot and I would like just one more chance to prove myself as fit for playing on this server/being a part of this community once again.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I don't actualy have any additional comments as I feel that i have explained everything in the statement above.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

The only thing in which I would like to achieve with this appeal is to have my ban lifted so I can play on my favorite gaming server and be part of my favorite gaming community once again.

What could you have done better?:

Just have accepted that I had been banned from the teamspeak instead of being a complete and utter idiot and complained about it resulting in me being completely banned from the community and servers.

This is now your third appeal for this incident, you are only allowed 1 ban appeal per incident.

Your ban will not be lifted, and your posting privileges will be revoked.