Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 11:58
Sign in to follow this  
KallMor

Account deleted due to forum Inactivity?

Wasn't aware this was possible, probably should have paid more attention. I've been playing every other day and not visiting the forums, now my account has been deleted and De-whitelisted which is frustrating. My character was called ''Derrek Van De Merwe'' if anyone saw me on the server, you might recognize that name. Is there anyway to have the character reactivated or my white list returned? I'd re apply for the white list, but it's now closed for non-donators. Any help here is appreciated.

I'm not a forum person, and focused on the game and Role playing so didn't post on the forum at all as I saw no need to.

-KallMor

Solution: Non-Donors have to post at least once on the forums before the first 30 days to not get deleted.

I don't actually think there is, I think it just gets completely deleted. You don;t have to be a forum person though, just make sure to make that one, crucial post! :P

Maybe try messaging an admin about it: http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php

I do not believe that you can have your character "refunded" or your whitelist returned.

You will have to re-whitelist unfortunately, and you currently have to be a donor to do so.

That leaves you with two choices:

• you can either wait until it is open to non-donors (we do not know when)
  • or donate a minimum of €5 to have your application reviewed and hopefully accepted.

Best of luck with your application and I hope to see you back on the servers soon! :)

Also if you donate the minimum you don't have to worry about the one "crucial" post. But it is important to stay up to date with the forums because when reports get filed and whatnot, people are usually contacted through the forums and when there have been updates to the Server Rules its usually posted here on the forums, so yes, forum activity is VERY IMPORTANT

Guest King

Would recommend donating, will let you get into the whitelist as well as not have to worry about post count.

I do not believe that you can have your character "refunded" or your whitelist returned.

You will have to re-whitelist unfortunately, and you currently have to be a donor to do so.

That leaves you with two choices:

• you can either wait until it is open to non-donors (we do not know when)
  • or donate a minimum of €5 to have your application reviewed and hopefully accepted.

Best of luck with your application and I hope to see you back on the servers soon! :)

This is it in a nut shell.

Best of luck with the whitelist application :)

Marking as solved

Hey, some thing happened to me.

Just to sure, if I donate the minimum of £5, my account will not be in danger of being deleted again, if I should forget to post on the forum?

Some goes for me, Im not a very good forum guy, and are better of talking ingame or on Teamspeak :)

Hey, some thing happened to me.

Just to sure, if I donate the minimum of £5, my account will not be in danger of being deleted again, if I should forget to post on the forum?

Some goes for me, Im not a very good forum guy, and are better of talking ingame or on Teamspeak :)

Also if you donate the minimum you don't have to worry about the one "crucial" post. But it is important to stay up to date with the forums because when reports get filed and whatnot, people are usually contacted through the forums and when there have been updates to the Server Rules its usually posted here on the forums, so yes, forum activity is VERY IMPORTANT

If you have not posted one month after you create your account, your account will be automatically deleted. If you have donated then no worries :D