Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 13:05
Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo1314

Hello (This is what I have been looking for)

So this is basically to say HI and introduce myself! My DayZ obsession started with standalone but let's be honest it drives me insane! I like interaction with people (hence why I play a multi-player game) but when the only interaction I get in DayZ is seeing some FU***R shoot me from 20 metres away after I have been doing NOTHING but RUN FOR THE PAST HOUR, I get a little MAD... (and now I calm down)

... so when I saw DayZRP I fell in love. So yeah, that's basically it, I'm just gonna wait around now until white-listing opens.

BYE

Hi, Whitelisting is for the DayZ mod, not SA, the admins also don't control the SARP since they don't have the tools for it, so it's a good chance that you'll get shot on there too.

If you want proper RP you should get the mod.

Guest Graphix

Well, in any case;

Welcome to the community.

Hi, Whitelisting is for the DayZ mod, not SA, the admins also don't control the SARP since they don't have the tools for it, so it's a good chance that you'll get shot on there too.

If you want proper RP you should get the mod.

Yeah, it is the mod I am really looking at so I'll just have to wait.

I'm really excited about this mod as well. It's only been around 12 hours since I've submitted my app but feels like a week hahah.

Sign in to follow this