Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 05:56
Sign in to follow this  

CTC vehicles.

If we manage to kill CTC do we get to keep their armored vehicle or will it de-spawn?

It de-spawns on restart, I believe.

Guest Graphix

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to?

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to?

You are allowed to kill them, we can initiate outside trade post and kill them, but the question is, do we get to keep the OP vics?

Guest Whazmeister

First of all I'm not sure how you manage to kill someone inside a tank other than blowing it up completely. But the tank is spawned in and will dissapear after restart anyway, but I'm guessing that the admin won't let you.

First of all I'm not sure how you manage to kill someone inside a tank other than blowing it up completely. But the tank is spawned in and will dissapear after restart anyway, but I'm guessing that the admin won't let you.

Sometimes Arma derps and the people inside the tank will die but the tank itself will be in working condition :P Happens more than you think it would

If you looked at PsiSyndicate's latest video, all they had is a UAZ with a DSHKM on it. And that car is all open so it would be really easy to take them out.

This has been answered before.

If its a OP vehicle it will be deleted. If its a vehicle which spawns normally i'd expect you could keep it.

/solved

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yeah nobody except staff is going to ride in APCs, BTRs, BMPs, tanks and what nots. Too OP is too OP.